Jacket

...
"Y/NN!" Your mom hollers your name. "Come eat!"

Eat? She's cooking dinner?

You went into the kitchen with the sweet smell of bacon and toast. Your mother never cooks dinner, so it was a shocker to you. Was she in a good mood for once?

"Morning." She says. "Morning."

You sat down and ate the food. Your mother was in front of you, eating also and reading her book.

"How's the food?"

"It's good." You were scared. Was she going to bribe you? She's never done this before.

"I'm going out to study later, is that fine?" You ask her. "Sure."

After you finished breakfast, you went to your room and grabbed your bag. You noticed there was something inside it.

"Oh crap! I forgot to give Hinata his jacket back."

You took the jacket out of your bag and looked at it. Kurasano. Oh right, he goes to kurasano high.

You put the jacket back in your bag, and left. "Bye! I'll be back!" You yell to your mom. "Bye."

You rode your bike to find this kurasano high school. You were pretty sure you knew where it was.

Once you arrived to the school, you were amazed. You've never seen an actual school. It was kinda cool, yet nerve wracking.

Now to find Hinata.

You passed by a big building. The door was closed so you didn't know what was inside, but you could hear a lot of noise. Sounded like hitting. Is there a fight?

You open the door and see a bunch of males playing volleyball.

Some bald guy shouted for you, which startled you. "Heyyy!" The buzz cut guy shouts.

You jump at the sudden shout. "S-sorry! Have any of you seen Hinata?" Crap not the stuttering again.

"Oh! Hinata. Yeah he's in the changing room, you can go see him if you want. WAIT! ARE YOU LIKE HIS GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING?!" The male with the buzz cut shouted.

"WHAT?! HINATA! A GIRLFRIEND?!" A shorter male, with spiky hair also shouted.

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!" Another male says. "Sorry about that. You're looking for Hinata?"

"Y-yes sir." God why. "He's in the changing room." He replied with a smile.

"Thanks sir, I just need to return something to him." You bow.

"Uh. Hey, no need for that it's alright." The brunette male says.

You walked towards the changing room.

Wait what if he's changing? I don't want to walk in on him!

"Hinata?" You walked inside and saw him sleeping against the locker behind him.

He's sleepy huh? You took out the jacket and put in on his lap. Should I wake him up? He looks so peaceful though.

A raven haired boy walked into the changing room, causing you to freak. "A-AH IM SO SORRY ILL LEAVE NOW!" You shouted.

"Heh? Are you Hinata's girlfriend?" He asks.

"Eh- no, I'm not. I just needed to return something he forgot." You add.

"Oh...HEY BOKE WAKE UP!" He shouts at the ginger.

Hinata suddenly wakes up from the sudden shouts. "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! IM UP BAKEYAMA- oh, hi y/n. What are you doing here?" He asked, in a completely different tone.

"Oh, you forgot your jacket, so I thought I should return it."

"How'd you know what school I went to? I don't remember telling you?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

"Your jacket says Kurasano on it, so I assumed you went here to school." You add.

"Ouuuu! Right right." The ginger says, whilst his mouth was making an "o" shape.

"Yeah stupid, now let's go practice. You shouldn't be sleeping anyways." The raven-haired male says.

"Yeah yeah, I'm on it kageyama. I'll be right out."

The raven-haired male leaves the changing room. Hinata looks at you and smiles. "Thanks." He says.

"O-oh n-no problem." Dammit! why do I keep stuttering today? Am I really that nervous???

"I'm gonna get going." You say to the ginger. "Right, thanks again!" He smiles.

"Sure."

You left the gymnasium, and went to the market to study. Which is what you originally planned to do before.

It was empty again, but you liked it that way. After studying you went home. Your mom was already asleep. It wasn't that late so why was she sleeping?

You left her alone and went to your room.

3:45pm.

"What now?"

Sorry this chapter is a bit short but it wasn't supposed to be anything super special. Hope you enjoy the next chapter!!