Bike ride

...

It's been four days since you've seen Hinata. Last time you saw him was when he took you to go stargazing with him.

It wasn't a bad thing. It was a week day, so he's in school and too busy to see you. You were sure he wasn't ignoring you.

You've been catching up with your studying. You've always wondered what it'd be like to be in school. I'm sure it's not that hard. You wouldn't look forward to all the people, but maybe the classes.

Is Hinata good at school? Or does he just focus on volleyball?

Maybe I should stop thinking about that, it's not like I'll be able to go anyways. My mom would never let me. But sometimes I wonder if school would be better.

You were sitting outside reading a book. It was nice outside, so you wanted to be out.

Your mom was out of the house for once. She never leaves. She had a long conversation with you though saying, "you can't leave the house or else." blah blah blah. All that kinda stuff.

"Y/NNN!" A sudden voice shouts.

Who's that?

You saw Hinata riding his bike towards you. It was the weekend, so he's done with school now. Did he come to say hi?

"Morning Hinata-kun." He stops his bike in front of you and looks at you. "Morning y/n. Sorry I've been so busy with volleyball and didn't have time to see you."

"It's fine, it didn't bother me." You smiled. Smiling was definitely something new you were doing. Was it because of Hinata?

"So are you doing anything today?" The ginger asks. "No." You replied.

"Do you want to do something today?" He asks another question. "I dunno, do you?" What was with all these silly questions. He obviously wanted something from me.

"Kindaaaa." Hinata groans. I don't remember him being this needy.

"Do you wanna go on a bike ride?" A bike ride? Where?

"Where to?" You asked the needy red-head. "Hmm...anywhere!" What's anywhere? I have a bike, but I rarely use it since I'm not allowed to be out too far. The farthest I'm able to go is the market.

I got onto my bike and followed Hinata's lead. I've never gone this far before. I'm seeing a lot of new places. Where is he taking me?

"Hey y/n, are you okay? You look worried." He paused and asked you, also looking worried.

"Oh yeah, I'm okay. I've just never been this far before." You added. "Wait what, you've never been out this far?" Hinata asks you.

"Yeah. My mom never lets me out that much. The farthest I can go is to the market." You added. "What about when you came to my school?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. I guess that's far too, but I wasn't aware of my surroundings, ya know?Right now I am, which is different to me. But I like it!" You smiled.

Hinata blushed. "I'm glad!" He shouts. You continue riding your bike and following Hinata.

The views were so beautiful. You watched the trees go past you and the clouds. Hinata wasn't going as fast as he was the last time he rode his bike, so you could catch up pretty easily with him.

You watched Hinata for a bit. He looks so happy. He always looked happy, but it was different today. You watched his ginger hair blow into the wind.

He's so beautiful.

*CRASH*

"Y/n?...Y/NN?!?"

Your eyes were slightly opening.

Am I dead?

All you could see was Hinata's blurry face over yours. He looked scared. I can't hear anything. Is he shouting. Why can't I move. What happened?

"Y/N!! Wake up please!" The scared ginger shouts your name, shaking your motionless body. "Wake up! Wake up!"

Hinatas pov:

"Oh my god. Y/N! Wake up! Wake up!Y/n!" I shouted. Why isn't she waking up? I should've kept an eye on her better.

I shook her cold body, trying to wake her up. Why?

Her eyes were slowly opening. "Y/n?"

Your pov:

"Y/n?"

I could see Hinata's face. Was he crying? His face was filled with tears. He looked so scared, like he had just saw a ghost.

You got up. "Hinata?" He suddenly cups your face and looks into your eyes. What even happened? Did I crash?

He quickly brings you into an embrace. Squeezing you tightly. Why wasn't he saying anything?

"Shoyo, what happened?" He looked at you surprised because you had said his first name. Hinata smiles brightly and sniffles. "You crashed your bike."

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry, I must've gotten carried awa-" he cuts you off. "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. I should've stayed close with you." He looks at you worried.

"That's not your fault silly." You boop his nose. Hinata looks at you in shock. "What was that for?" He giggled.

"Nothing, you're just so cute when you worry about me." You laugh.

His face heats up. What did I say? Why does he look like that all of a sudden.

"You're cute too." He laughs and boops your nose back. Cute?! CUTE?!? DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE?! WAIT I CALLED HIM CUTE TOO! CRAP I SAID THAT OUT LOUD TO HIM!

"Just don't do that again. Okay?" He adds, with a serious tone. "Okay."

Is he that worried for me?