Dear Actor 01.

Chifuyu heard from his housemates Hinata and Takemichi that there's a new student coming, they're the same class as Hinata meaning they're a senior.

Chifuyu didn't care since he needs to finish his last homework so he can finally sleep the whole day. He even made friends with a senior named Ran Haitani because they both can sleep the whole day and Ran always helps him in things he can't understand.

Chifuyu is doing his requirements when someone pointed at his answer.

"This one is wrong."

Chifuyu thought it was Ran so he looked up to see a blonde girl with blue eyes. Chifuyu's smiled faltered because he knows this Gal.

Elena Lee, she's a famous actress and the rumoured girlfriend of Baji. Yes, that Baji who's his fucking boyfriend. Chifuyu smiled and thanked her.

"You know.. You look really dumb" - Elena

(Huh?) - Chifuyu

"Pardon-" - Chifuyu

"It's nothing." - Elena

Elena went away and Chifuyu was so confused at her. Chifuyu then proceeded to erase the answer Elena pointed but he felt another tap on his shoulder.

This time it was his admired senior who looked at him confused. Chifuyu smiled not really knowing what's happening when Ran pointed at the same answer Elena pointed.

"Why are you erasing that? It's right." - Ran

"Wah!" - Chifuyu

Ran chuckled as Chifuyu wrote it back telling Ran that Elena Lee told him it was a wrong answer. Ran just told him that she must be dumb, Chifuyu hushed him because it's a famous actress.

"So what if she's an actress? She shouldn't be misleadimg her juniors." - Ran

Ran said while looking at Chifuyu's paper over Chifuyu's shoulder. Ran stole Chifuyu's seat when he was busy looking through his bag. Chifuyu had no choice but to seat on his lap while doing his assignment.

Everyone in their school admires Ran as a big brother so they don't really question Ran and Chifuyu's position because Ran lets almost everyone sit on his lap when they're tired, doing their assignments, wants to tell their stories or when they're crying.

Chifuyu leaned his back on Ran's chest and raised his paper up. Ran pushes his arm down saying that someone might copy his answer.

Chifuyu gave his paper to Ran who happily skimmed through his answers. When Ran was checking the last answer everyone suddenly squealed making them both flinch.

"Are they pigs..." - Ran

"There goes your big brother image." - Chifuyu

"I was just joking!" - Ran

Chifuyu chuckled, Ran said that his answers are all correct. Ran placed down the paper on Chifuyu's desk and wrapped his arms around Chifuyu's waist also resting his chin on the younger's shoulder.

Chifuyu's eyes widened when he found out that Baji is in their University. Chifuyu was glad but then Elena approached him happily with a blushing face. Baji smiled brightly and started talking to her and even gave her a lunch box.

Chifuyu watched as Elena hugged Baji and everyone squealed. Chifuyu can feel Ran tightening his hold on him.

Chifuyu decided to pass his requirements later. He placed it on his bag and closed his eyes to sleep.

It would be peaceful if it weren't for the girl's squealing just outside their classroom. Chifuyu can feel footsteps nearing them but he didn't mind must be a student or Takemichi and Hinata.