Hayley Leblanc

Pov: it's 4 am in the morning and your fast asleep but your girlfriend Hayley wakes up feeling a little bit horny.
She sneaks into your room and goes under the covers and undoes your pants.
Carefully trying not to wake you she slowly strokes it before putting it in her mouth sucking on it very gently.

You feel something on your lower body but because you got so hungover last night you think it's your mind playing games on you. For some reason you think your girlfriend is giving you head and pretend she is in your dream, but in reality she really is.
Hayley uses her small developing tits to pleasure your base but uses her mouth to coat it in saliva and suck on it
Abt 5 min later you cum without you knowing and Hayley drinks it all up and falls asleep next to you in your blanket

The next day you wake up next to Hayley surprised to see her in your bed. You play with her hair admiring how sleepy and cute she looks.
You start to feel horny because of her body being pressed on to you and you start to drift your hand to the inside of her shorts feeling her pussy already a little wet.

You rub it in a slow circular motion hoping she likes it but hopes she also doesn't wake up to see how perverted you are.
She starts moaning in her sleep and you get turned on because she is still sleeping while moaning.
You insert a finger causing her to wake up.
"H-hey- what are you-"Hayley can't even finish her sentence because of you.
"I'm playing with my toy" you say in a flirty tone.
She hides her face in the crook of your neck while your both laying down still and you add another finger causing her gasp to jerk her body towards you.
D-dummy-! I-it's only the morning! Why are you in the mood-
Well I had a dream of you blowing me last night and I kinda woke up like this- you said in a quirky and tired voice
Hayley's cheeks turn bright red as she hides in your neck.

You confused why she did this and ask her why and she responds with a cute voice she did because she felt horny last night and she didn't wanna let your cum go to waste.
You think in your mind "So that's why I had that dream, she really was blowing me.

How about I return the favor you say while you play with her hair and kiss her cheek.
She turns red and nods her head shyly.
You go underneath the covers and remove her shorts.
Your so wet darling-
At this point you've made her so flustered she can't even speak because of you seeing her like this.
You put your mouth on her wet pussy sucking on the clit and she jerks her body once you do that while she moans like crazy.
Quiet down baby- we don't wanna wake my parents up now would we?
Hayley nods in shyness while you continue to give her head.
You reach over to her chest underneath her shirt and squeeze her tits while eating her out.
O-oh oh fuck- she says trying to keep her moans to a minimum.
You take one of your hands and finger fuck her while sucking on her clit overstimulating her pussy and making her moan like crazy.
A-ahhhh-
She wouldn't stop moaning so you get a gag and put it on her mouth, muffling the moans of your girlfriend.
Awww now you can't moan  you say with a dominant tone.
She starts to turn red again until she feels your tongue inside her again
"So cute" you say while fingering her admiring her cute face and moans.
"Can't even finish your own sentences huh darling?" :)
Soon as you say that you stick your tongue deeper into her pussy making her moan more and not being able to answer you.
D-dummy- your gonna make me cum!
Hayley was so slutty right now you can't even tell it was the cute, innocent girlfriend you asked out years ago.
You suck on her clit while finger fucking her and squeezing her tits with your free hand making her moan in ecstasy.
H-hey I'm gonna cu-
"Do it" you say in a demanding tone.
Hayley cums and cum starts leaking out of her pussy and you drink it all up.
You get out of the covers and cuddle with her reassuring her your here and kiss her head.
Few hours later you go to a party with her with family and family friends and your hanging with her and your cousins watching a show no one was really watching.
Hayley still shook from earlier is trying to have a good time with your family and friends until you say.
"Me and Hayley are gonna go get some more drinks for everyone, anything you all want?"
Hayley surprised at this she just goes along with it.
After everyone gives their request to you, you grab Hayley by the hand and get in the car.
You go to Target and get everything but you don't immediately go back to the house. You ordered a hotel room beforehand and drove there.
Hey why are we at a hotel? Are we picking up someone? Hayley asks all innocent.
You don't even respond to her and just drag her to your hotel room and slam her on the bed.
She got a lil flustered but loved at what you  were doing.
H-hey what are you doing- she asks all shy
You tell her you wanna play with your toy and makes her all flustered.
You undo your pants and stroke your cock with saliva before removing her pants and panties.
She gets red and puts her hands on her cheek and you ask if she consents.
She nods her head shyly as you are about to take her virginity.
Y-you can do anything you want to me- she says without hesitation.
Hm good to know :)
You get some saliva and put it in your dick and penetrate Hayley.
O-oh fuck-! She yells making her grab the sheets
S-shit- you say softly not wanting to hurt her.
At first it hurt for her but after a few thrusts she starts to enjoy it.
O-oh fuck i-it feels good-! she says in a weak voice.
Her eyes start rolling up in pleasure and it gets you turned on and makes you go a little faster.
She sticks her tongue out and her eyes roll up more and the view you see is a lil slut who is thinking of nothing but pleasure.
You fuck her a little harder causing her to moan louder and cause her to scream your name.
O-oh fuck! Oh god- h-hey I think your going a little to ha-
Before she finishes her sentence she cums but you keep fucking her.
H-hey! I-i came already-!
"I don't care" you say
You fuck her hard and fast at the same time while sucking on her neck, overstimulating her whole body.
O-OH FUCK! she yells
As soon as she does that you cover her mouth with your hand while she still rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out.
I-im gonna c-
Do it inside me-! She screams while holding your back and clenches her legs to your back.
You cum inside her making her yell one last time and take your dick out of her.

Both of you are panting like crazy while your cum leaking out of her pussy.
You ask her if she's okay and she can't answer.
A few seconds later
She says that was great and she's glad you her first.
You kiss her on the forehead and cuddle with  her.
A few minutes later you get a call from your dad.
Where's the drinks!?