Natsuhime

There were days of peace and leisure. Days that children could play, and husbands could stay home without thinking of another war coming. Retainers could train horses,while Daiymo were busy with politics. Everyone seemed content with themselves. That there were no deaths and no more funerals. The monks prayed for days like these. As did the priestess. Some didn't know what exactly to do with themselves, so they decided to roam the village. Looking for yet another drink. One man in particular decided to take his son out on an adventure,while his wife went out to visit her sister in Seto. His name: Date Masamune and his son: Date Tadamune. The little boy was like a clone of his father,minus the eye patch over Masamune's right eye. The young cub wore his favorite blue suit and his hair parted the same style. He carried no swords, and his face always held a smile. Masamune would hold his hand and the two boys walked towards the horse stable, where they were likely to find Kojuro.
"I've never seen you smile as much as you do now. I'm pleased that your time with Tadamune is making you so content. " Kojuro said. Masamune rubbed his son's head and looked up at Kojuro. "May I ask what brings you both here?"

"He wanted to see the horses. " Masamune said. Kojuro nods and crouches down to the young boy's level.

"My lord, would you like to ride the horses,today? " Kojuro asks.

Tadamune's eyes got big. He nods and looks up at his father.

"Just don't tell Mama about this, she'll kill me if she finds out." Masamune helped his son on the horse, before climbing onto it himself. Tadamune let's out a giggle, before turning forward and -frowning.

There she was walking towards the stable with her arms crossed. Her dark hair bouncing as she moved. Her grey eyes narrowing at her husband and her son sitting on the horse. The woman didn't look so happy to see what was before her.

"Mama's home!" Tadamune called out. "Mama can you ride with us?"

Natsumi's eyes shifted towards the man sitting behind the boy, who was smirking.

"Tada...I don't think Mama's ridden a horse before." He teased his wife.
"Then Papa can teach her.."

Natsumi sighed and shifted her eyes between father and son. If she argued with him, he'll be upset with her. He'll go cry in the corner and tell Masamune about how mean she is; and Masamune will make him feel better.He's always been that way with the boy. Spending time with him. Playing. Teaching him new things.
So,Natsumi just sighs. She knew the paths that lied before her.
"Fine.. " She says, before walking back to the house on her own. Her arms crossed and her head inclined towards the beautiful clear sky. Grey eyes were holding the clouds and slowly controlling them.
They look so happy together...I doubt I had ever made Masamune this happy,before.
Her eyes shift towards the stables behind her, where she can see Masamune and Tadamune riding the horses together. Smiling. Masamune sighed and rubbing the little boys head.
At last,he's happy....I just wish to give him more. But how can I do that?
She remembered seeing how close Chosokabe and Machiko were before they even knew Machiko was pregnant. He was really in love with her;and the child they made was a token of that love. Natsumi found herself envious of her sister. Masamune never showed her that kindness before. She felt like she was just his shinobi,and he were only her new master. There was no kiss,or taunts-- nothing like before. He would treat her as if she were one of the men,not someone special . As much as she'd like to hope that this is just her over thinking things, Natsumi feels that things are going back to what they once were. Reality was coming to hit her across her face,and laugh at her idiocy .
Since when did monsters fall in love?
"There you are..." She turns around and --frowns. It was man looking for his wife. Holding her close and kissing her with so much passion. Natsumi felt more annoyed, her hands were balled up into fists, and her eyes looked more like dark storm clouds.
She walked back to her home and decided to bathe. She needed time to think alone. She wanted to make her husband love her . How exactly will she give emotion, when she hasn't the slightest idea as to what to do.