It's Time

Prologue
Thousands of people have already died. Put to death for doing no wrong, except getting blamed for nothing they did. Each day they are shot, put in gas chambers, or some of them were being eaten and torn apart by the dogs. They could never help themselves or others. It was always to late for anyone. If you went into the death camps, you never came out. They would always cry out for help, but that only made things worse. If they did one minor thing wrong, the blue eyed people didn't like, for example, tieing their shoes, they were shot and killed right then and there. One family fights to survive and stay together during this time.

Chapter 1: The Death

Boom! It shakes the ground, it moves everything. The guns go off. People scream, there is nothing left but silence, and the screaming and crying of children. One more time, the guns go off, and pure silence,it's like something was wrong with the amount of silence there was. Then the next thing you know dogs start barking. Once you hear dogs, it's a bad sign, it is showing everyone, the dogs are about to eat their dinner. The sad thing was it wasn't kibble and bits, it was human flesh being torn apart by the canines, and blood going everywhere. The people were still alive as they were being torn apart, limb by limb. You could hear the screams of them crying out for help. Some watches in joy and happiness, but others broke down in tears as they had to watch it. As they broke down, they were killed for crying. Mother's would scream and fight as they were being held back and forced to watch their babies being thrown up into the air and used as targets. The soldiers didn't have one ounce of mercy. If it was time, there was no way of stopping it. With all the death everywhere. There were stacked up piles of dead bodies getting ready to go into what some of the Germans called the oven. Some went into it alive and some went into it dead. You could never forget the smell of the flesh burning on the bodies. One time there was this pregnant girl, she was in about her mid-twenties. She wasn't killed before being put into the oven, she was still alive. They made sure not to burn the body all the way to where it is into ashes, but to where she would still have a body. When they brought her out, they brought a doctor to see if the baby was still alive, living and being protected by its mother and its egg. The baby was. It was still alive. So they made the baby suffer by beating it with a stick, until it died.