Logic.Z

In this story, many characters will shape the tale. I will always remind you who is speaking- hopefully this will keep you out of confusion. Let us start with Laura.

Laura

We have finally finished moving house to this dusty old village. Each day I wake up to the sound of a cockerel and the smell of fresh cow pat. Fantastic. I do not want to explore this old village with a population of about 90 humans and 25,000 flies. Not with my family, anyway.

Matthew

Woke up and looked out the window to see that new girl across the road sitting on the garden step. There is something about her I don't like. She may delve into our plans! We must protect R.O.B.E.R.T. from destruction. At this time, it is crucial.

Jason

Got up early to tend to R.O.B.E.R.T., as it is impossible for it to fly with a broken jet engine damaged by the Brontlebacks of Drimpton village. Amber helped me test R.O.B.E.R.T.'s combat materials at the clearing in the woods - found that the C180 jet engine needs to be booted or we will be flying upside down!. Matthew told me about this girl that moved in. She will need training to see if she can even hurt a fly.

Amber

I met up with Jason at the clearing in the woods to test the guns. He wants this girl to join us. I need a friend on our way out, and this is my chance. Matthew is being so unfair about it for no reason- he probobly thinks she will change our plan in the astronmny battle, and I will certainly laugh if she upsets him.

Laura

I finally belive there is some civilisation around this village as I saw a face staring at me out of the house oppisite. I knocked on the door, thinking that the face could belong to a human that actually does not have a reputation for being thick. No answer.

Matthew

That girl from across the road actually dared to knock on my door. Of course I did not answer it. Not when I have all my tools for fixing R.O.B.E.R.T. sprawled out on the floor. She probably thought I'd come skipping happily to the door all cheerful. What an idiot. But then Jason isn't the brightest spark either, is he?

Jason

Matthew is trying to plan our route in the astromny battle , so I don't really think he understood my buy-me-some-chocolate-buiscuits plan. Some people really are picky.

Matthew

I give up. I am going to fight the Brontlebacks myself. If I die, its their loss. I will head out at midnight tonight. I roughly know my way.

Amber

I thought we had it all planned out. We were going to go into combat in a month. That was the plan. But then I heard the launcher fire......