𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄⌇𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎?

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

𝟤:𝟤𝟤 𝙥𝙢, 𝗆𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗂 𝖿𝗅 '𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮.'

—"𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘?" horace yelled from down the stairs. "almost here i come!" She yelled back. horace huffed lowly walking over to the couch along with dayvon and kentrell. Pulling a blunt from behind his ear he patted his pockets for a lighter.

"aye phat you gotta lighter?" horace questioned, dayvon nodded pulling a blue lighter from his jean front pocket. handing it as he nodded. Placing the blunt to the crisp of his lips he sparked it up before taking a long drag.

"okay im ready!" Said dearra stepping off the last step of the staircase, walking into the living room and standing in front of them.

"say ma why yo dress so short?" Dayvon questioned letting his tongue graze over his bottom lip. "Cause im grown dayvon" Dearra chuckled walking towards him before bending down and pecking his lips. he smiled as she kissed his teeth.

"ma you blogging today?" kentrell asked standing from the couch and hiking his pants, only for them to fall back down as he leaned forward planting a kiss on his lovers cheek.

"No, im going to do that tomorrow. Why you ask?" She questioned.

"Cause they was blowing my dm's up asking about yo' lit' ass" kentrell mugged slightly, stuffing his hand inside his pants.

"Oh okay." She hummed. Rubbing over her stomach she pouted lightly. "I'm hungry" she whined.

Kentrell walked towards her as he picked her up by her thighs, she instantly wrapped her legs around his slim torso as he covered her face with kisses while she giggled.

"Horace do you have my purse?" Dearra questioned, he nodded. The four soon walked out of the house and towards dayvons red trackhawk, unlocking the doors and climbing inside.

Horace soon started the engine of the car as he began driving to their destination.

-𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 of the car as he glanced at dearra and the two at the backseat before opening the car door and climbing out. The three following behind.