Audition

A/N- THIS IS HARRYS X-FACTOR AUDITION! YOU (I) ARE HARRYS BEST FRIEND(WHICH I WISH I COULD BE:,( ) ANYWAYSSSS........ HERES THE BOOK!!!:)))
***
I was in the car, driving to the audition. Harry was sitting next to me nervously biting his fingers as he always does when he is nervous. I rubbed my hand on his shoulder gently, comforting him.

"You'll do fine Harry! I know you. You get so nervous, then everything turns out just fine."

"But Olivia, this time is different! It's X-Factor! I work in a bakery and go to school, not go out and audition for these shows on a daily basis!"

I thought about that. He was right. This time was different. He'll come out of the audition with a big grin on his face, or worse... tears. I wanted Harry to make it so bad. His mom, dad, and I was watching him backstage. I understood why Harry was so jittery now.
***
Harry was about to go on stage. He keeps worrying that Simon won't like it, for he has heard bad things about him.

I kept comforting him, while talking to his mom about the shirts she had made for Harry.

"They are so very beautiful." I complemented. "Such amazing co-"

"Guys!" Harry interrupted , "It's my turn to audition."

"Oh sweetie! Break a leg out there!" Anne exclaimed, her and Des hugging Harry.

"Thanks guys." Harry said.

"Hey. Hazza, good luck bud." I told him sweetly.

"Thanks Y/NN(YOUR NICKNAME). I'll do my best." Harry responded
***
Harry went out there, and he rocked it. He sang "Isn't She Lovely" by the wonderful Stevie Wonder. His voice was on point, and you hope the judges think so too.

They all commented(blahblahblah), then it was time for the votes. Nicole Scherzinger said yes. Louis Walsh said that Harry wasn't ready for the show. Harry still stayed positive, which was great. I knew that even if he doesn't make it, he will take the advice and use it.

Now it is time for Simon to vote. He said some really good comments, but does he think Harry is ready?

"Alright Harry. My vote is .....................Yes!"

We were all cheering for Harry when he got backstage. He was just in so much shock, he was amazed. He was giving everyone hugs, and others just high-fives. I hoped for just the high-five because we have never hugged before. Ever.

When he got to me, he gave me a long a sweet hug. I felt something I have never felt before. Some kind of tingling... And I liked it. That's when I thought "Love? Never."

***
DID YOU ENJOY IT?! That was kind of like the summary, but more of a filler too. Chapter two to come soon:)