Is he dead, mommy?

It was 1995 and Amanda Benson went to her dead husbands grave 1 week after his death. Her 2 year old daughter, Aria, was with her.

"Is daddy dead, mommy?" Aria asked tearing up.

"I'm sad to say that he is, sweetie." Amanda said falling to the ground crying.

"Oh." Aria said as she started to cry.

Two years later, on Alex's 2nd anniversary of being dead, Amanda goes into the bathroom to brush her teeth and hair. When she goes in there, she sees a hand print on the mirror, same size and shape of Alex's. And it has a message on it. Not that good of a message though. All there is, is a the word I'm. She runs into Aria's room, grabs her, throws her over her shoulder, and runs outside.

"What's wrong, mommy?" Aria asks.

"There is something weird going on today. Your father has been dead for 2 years, and I found a hand print on my mirror. It spelt out the word 'I'm' and I don't know why." Amanda examined to Aria.

They go back inside to eat breakfast and then Amanda brought Aria to the park. They were there for 4 hours and then went home for lunch. It was the middle of June so, after lunch, they put on their bathing suits and went to the neighborhood pool. When they came back for dinner, Amanda grabbed the leftover macaroni-and-cheese and applesauce from the fridge. After dinner try watched their favorite tv show, American Idol. Then they went to bed.

"Good night mommy." Aria said.

"Good night Aria." Amanda said as she kissed her daughter on the cheek and turn off her Hello Kitty lamp. Amanda went back to her room and read for an hour. She falls asleep with her lamp on.

The next morning, Amanda goes into the bathroom again to brush her hair and teeth. She sees the handprint again and this time it said 'coming' on it.

"ᵞᴱˢᵀᴱᴿᴰᴬᵞ ᴵᵀ ˢᴬᴵᴰ 'ᴵᴹ' ᴬᴺᴰ ᵀᴼᴰᴬᵞ ᴵᵀ ˢᴬᴵᴰ 'ᶜᴼᴹᴵᴺᴳ' ᴵˢ ᴵᵀ ᴬ ᴹᴱˢˢᴬᴳᴱ?" Amanda though.

"Mommy, is everything ok?" Aria asked.

"Actually, no. Everything is going really weirdly this week and I'm really confused. What do you want to do today?"

"Can we go to the water park or the zoo?" Aria asked.

"Sure. Lets do the water park. We'll do the zoo tomorrow." Amanda said trying to forget about the mirror handprint.

When they get to the water park, Amanda sees a mysterious woman who has her face covered with a hoodie who kept looking at them. Foe lunch they had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and chips. The mysterious woman asked to join them. Of course, Amanda said 'no' because they didn't know her.

"I heard about husband." She said at last.

"How'd you know it was mine." Amanda asked suspiciously.

"I never said he was." She said as she ran toward the parking lot, got in her car and drove away.

Amanda and Aria got in the car and went home for dinner and bed. For dinner, they had hotdogs and macaroni. They watched an episode of American Idol. They went to bed and read.

The same thing happened and this time the message said 'back'. "ᴵᴹ ᶜᴼᴹᴵᴺᴳ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ. what does it mean?"