Aot characters at a carne asada

Hi! :) I just wanted to drop in and say I hope you enjoy this and if you have any characters that you want me to include please tell me!! Also I can't spell so.. lmao.
—————————
Peick:
Would be notorious for paying little kids $20 to slap their parents in the face or cuss in front of everyone. She would also pay them to shut up when she's trying to nap. She naps in the little kids play room because that's the only room with a bed that doesn't have a baby sleeping on it.

Porco:
He unironically enjoys watching my little pony with the little kids in the play room. Probably dragged Peick in there because she was too drunk and was sleeping on the floor. He's probably the one who tells the kids to be louder because peick accidentally dropped his plate of food and laughed in his face.

Yelena:
Is banned from the cookout because one time a little kid came up to her and told her she looked like a beanstalk and tried climbing her so she kicked it off of her and it flew across the room. Zeke dragged her to the cookout and she didn't wanna go so she's just sitting in the corner silently judging everyone.

Zeke:
Had to pay yelena $100 dollars to get her to come with him. He only brought yelena with him because he doesn't want Levi to beat his ass simply because he showed up. Ended up getting his ass beat anyways because yelena was in her corner laughing at him instead of helping him. Is also banned from coming to cookouts because he flirts with every girl he sees. (Btw Zeke was married into the family but got a divorce because he had a weird obsession with glitter force and has posters of the glitter force characters all around his house)

Levi:
Was having an ok time until Zeke showed up. Was very shocked at his audacity to flirt with hange and ended up beating his ass. Has to be the designated driver because hange always gets really drunk and they also don't have a license and Erwin just doesn't like driving. Sits in a corner watching everyone and silently judging them and making sure no one starts any fights.

Hange:
Hange is always the most drunk person there and is the life of the party. They have no rhythm yet they still get up and dance when the person controlling the music turns on Nunca Es Suficiente per their request. Broke their arm once because they jumped on a table and fell off. Is also the one singing karaoke even tho their terrible at singing.

Erwin:
Erwin is the one grilling all the meat. He also doesn't season it so sometimes peick pays the little kids to secretly season the food (either that or hange does it) He also doesn't know that people secretly season his food so he thinks people like their carne asada without seasoning so he never seasons his food. Also he also unironically likes the really pointed boots and wears them to every cookout.

 Also he also unironically likes the really pointed boots and wears them to every cookout

This is what I imagine Erwin looks like 💀💀

Eren:
He's that one kid everyone secretly didn't want to show up because he's a bad ass kid. He only came because his mom is always the one cooking all the food. Gets hit with the chancla at least 4 times each cookout. When all the kids play tag eren is that one kid that gets tagged and then throws a tantrum because he says they were "cheating". Also pushes all the little toddlers over because they ran into him.