The last episode from kinnporsche

"ahhh yessss, i won" Porchay screamed louder as he stood up from the couch he has been sitting for hours with his headphones and semi wet hair dye.

He turned around with happiness in his face just to see a lot of unconscious men lying on the floor with blood dripping down everyone of them.

Terrified Porchay looked around to find a very familiar man smoking on one of seats in the cabin. "Phi kim" he whispered, only he could hear it.

Kim walked out of the bar like nothing happened. He didn't know Porchay saw him, if only he knew.

Chay rushed to watch the CCTV footage from the bar office, it was mentioned 'auto destruction of videos starts in 5 minutes' he panicked and went through what happened a while ago.

In the video

"Oh look who's here?" A man mockingly said to Kim, "Shouldn't you consider before coming to a closed bar?" Kim looked dead in his eyes.

The guy gulped his saliva in fear before starting the fight. Kim single handed almost killed and made severe injuries to those men but one of them managed to escape and walked towards Porchay.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?" Kim shouted at that one guy who was near Porchay with a long iron rod aiming to Porchay head.

Kim kicked him down and punched his face continuously "HE IS MY MAN, DARE TO TOUCH HIM AND I'LL RIP EVERY PART OF YOU BODY WHILE YOU'RE STILL ALIVE" he said between the punches. The man was dead.

Kim slowly walked towards the cabin seat while his eyes were still on Chay, happily playing games. He lit his cigarette and smoked for a while before going out of the bar.

End of video

"Hi- his man?" Porchay was so shocked to hear these words from Kim. "What does he mean by that? Kim stop playing with my feelings, I'm not your strongest solider" Chay sobbed while looking at that one pic he never deleted of Kim.

At Chay's house

*Message from user 16151838123*

"A video? Who's this?" Confused Chay played the video sent by an unknown user.

https://youtu.be/aVKJrJbHUV0

He ended up crying after watching the video. "What do you want from me Kimmm??" He screamed.

It was 6 in the evening but he needs him answer. "I'll come find you!!" He shouted one last time before going out of his house despite of the dangers.

When he reached Kim's house, the bodyguard who was already familiar with Chay always hanging around here let Chay in. "Long time no see kid" he greeted Chay with a smile. He smiled back and rushed to Kim's house.

*Knock knock*

Kim took his gun out from his drawer and walked cautiously towards the door and slowly opened the door knob.

When he opened the door, Kim was quick enough to put the gun straight on whoever person knocked the door but he was taken aback to see Chay standing there with teary eyes and pinkish nose and cheeks.

"Chay.." Kim whispered. "What are you doing here?" Kim spoke coldly.

"What do you mean by that phi kim? When will stop playing with my heart? Why are you hurting me everytime?" Porchay's words killed Kim again and again but he still put his straight face and answered Chay.

"What do you mean by playing with you heart again and again? I didn't even saw you after that day you came to my house. Stop imagining thinks and go back home." When Kim was about to close the door, Chay put his legs at the door frame.

"Why did you help me at the bar, why did you send me this video?" Chay shoved his mobile at Kim's face which played the video.

"I didn't send this" Kim said.

"Then who did it?"

"I don't know!" Kim looked at Chay's eyes, but it was different from before. It was soft.

When Kim heard some foot steps he pulled Chay inside his house and closed the door.

"Shhh" he looked at Chay, who didn't have any idea what's going on.

"Nothing it's just the neighbour i guess" Kim sighed in relief. But Porchay was not going out without an answer.

He pushed Kim on the couch and sat on him so that Kim wouldn't escape.

"Chay, what are you doing?" Kim spoke out softly.

"I want answer Phi" Chay looked deep in his eyes. Tears flowing down from Chay's eyes.

Kim can't see him cry, no he won't bear to see him cry in front of him.

"Chay" Kim called him with a broken voice.

Porchay started hitting him on his chest. "Did you know how much i have cried the day you left me like i was nothing? Did you know how much i was hurt?" Chay cried out louder.

"Do you think I want to do that too?" Kim lost it and screamed. Chay's eyes grew big and looked at Kim.

"I was hurt too,
You were only one who made me happy,
You made me smile for real.
I loved since the day i saw you, your small giggles, cute actions, big doe eyes, your voice, and everything.
You were like a drug to me. I was so much addicted to you." Kim said everything that he had been keeping in his heart for a while.

"Then why did you leave me, if you loved me so much?" Chay questioned again.

"I was afraid"

"What were you afraid of?"

"I was afraid of losing you forever, what if something happens to you because you are with me? What if i die, can you live without me or can I live without you??" Kim's voice was so weak saying this.

He loved Chay so much that the thought of losing Chay made him go crazy.

"You should've said-"

"What do you want me to say? That I am a son of the biggest mafia in Thailand?" Kim looked at Porchay.

Chay looked down knowing Kim was making sense.

"I'm sorry"

Both of them said at the same time. Looking into each other's eyes.

"Whatever may happen in future, please don't leave me like that phi Kim"

"I will not"

Kim pecked Chay's forehead lightly.
"I promise I will never leave you Chay. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Chay blushed, "yes" he replied.

"I love you chay" Kim, a man who never said i love you to someone, said it for the first time.

Hope you liked this chapter. I was really expecting to see KimChay but no. I waited for a whole month. 😭😭😭😭 I need KimChay to live peacefully