𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞.

"Anybody hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose? I'm open to suggestions." Yeonjun blurted out, not expecting an answer in return.

"I tried reading its mind earlier. But it was no use." Dawn admitted.

"What!?" Everyone turned toward her, mortified.

All this time, there was a telepath among them, and none of them knew!? What if they were thinking of something weird?! They already felt their souls being dragged to the pits of hell by the mere thought! How humiliating!

"W-what?" Dawn stammered in confusion, thinking back on her words, wondering if she had said something wrong.

The others continued staring at her with wide petrified eyes, still too shaken over what she just said.

"You can read minds and you just said it now!?" Beomgyu yelped, subconsciously covering his head. As if that could stop her from knowing what's on his mind.

"Oh, yeah!" Dawn laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly. She had accidentally forgotten about it because until now she had never read their mind just as she promised to herself. "I thought you guys knew." She commented idly, looking around at everyone.

And she thought she had disclosed the information when she explained about her being from the other world. Guess not.

"Anything else?" Yeonjun asked after recovering from shock, trying to keep his voice from shaking. He was trying not to look bothered by the discovery of Dawn's hidden ability.

Dawn shook her head, finally noticing everyone's tense bodies and realizing how much the situation had shocked them.

Oops! I forgot they didn't know enough about my magic! She whispered an apology, which they have forgiven her, fortunately.

"Can't we just threaten this thing?" Kai changed the subject to the actual task at hand.

"I mean that doesn't sound bad..." Beomgyu considered, scratching his chin in thought. "We could probably beat the answer out of it, or we can get it to let us use the door without having to answer the riddle."

"Shut it, you two. No one is beating anyone." Soobin stressed. As much as he also wanted to do that, he knew threatening the goblin would lower their chances of using the door.

"Maybe we could try, you know... Bribing it or something?" Dawn suggested, earning herself raised eyebrows but contemplating looks.

"I don't see why not..." Taehyun trailed off. "But with what? What does a goblin want?"

"How about we bribe it with food? His kind chased us because they smelled Yeonjun hyung's cooking." Soobin mentioned, causing chuckles to erupt on the group.