Chapter 22 - ॐ

[Amina Clément]

CHAPTER 22

The Crack in the Dam

I faintly heard Braille and the sound of plastic crinkling as she entered the room. I wearily moved my head in the direction of the noise, just in time to see her chugging a bottle of water.

My face was shoved back into the sheets as Taye gripped the back of my neck.

"Aha–!" I whimpered out as she thrusted inside me. She drove her strap into me from behind as she gave me back shots. She held tightly onto my hips, thrusting quicker and deeper each time.

I don't know which round this was. But I know it's been a couple hours.

My throat was dry and my bottom lip was raw from all the times I bit it to keep from screaming.

I've been fucked to the point of squirting so many times that we've had to change the sheets.

Exhaustion was slowly but surely beginning to overcome every other feeling. Sweat coated our bodies but Taye showed no signs of tiredness.

"Arch your back properly..." She warned me as she tugged the leash, slightly restricting the oxygen allowed into my lungs.

"What's wrong? You agreed to this, remember? Or, are you asking to be punished?" Taye asked in a tone that displayed dissatisfaction.

I shook my head as I forced my body to comply.

"You always telling me to slow down and it's too much for her... but now you're being a hypocrite. Do you know how long it's been? Give it a fucking rest!" Braille muttered as she climbed onto the bed.

I don't think I've ever been so happy to see a bottle of water in my life as it came into my view.

Taye ignored Braille completely as she continued on and I was starting to feel delirious.

Braille pulled my face, and her fingertips were chilled from the water bottle. They were nice and cool against my hot skin as I exhaled contentedly.

"Can you at least pause for a second so she can drink this water?" She asked Taye in an agitated tone but it just went into one of her ears and out the other.

Braille let out a groan of frustration as she proceeded to pour the cold water into my mouth, careful not to choke me with it.

It was a whole other feeling of ecstasy as the fluid traveled through my deprived body.

"Thank–Mph..." Taye shoved my face back into the sheets as I attempted to thank Braille.

"Didn't I say no speaking human unless you're told otherwise?" Taye questioned as she wedged her strap deep within me. The bit of air left in my lungs was knocked out instantly.

"If you're going to keep disobeying me, we can just stop? Do I have to punish you?"

"What the–? That was obviously my fault!" Braille tried to intervene but Taye blatantly ignored her. She asked me, "Are you disobeying me to get a rise out of me? Do you want to be punished?"