𝙃𝙚𝙧

───𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄=== 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞

───𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄=== 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

───𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄=== 𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍

─── 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒=== 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧, 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧, 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟...

───𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄]===  𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟒

───𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍=== 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐨

───𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘=== 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧-𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧

───𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓=== 𝟏𝟕𝟑𝐂𝐌

───𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄=== 𝐀𝐁

───𝐌𝐁𝐓𝐈=== 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐩

───𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥=== 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟

───𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘=== 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐧, 𝐄𝐭𝐜...

===========================
+𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨

   She's an only child born in a wealthy Korean-American family. Her mom is American while her dad is Korean. They lived in La ever since she was born.

Julliete had only been to Korea twice before becoming a trainee at Sm. She was a child actress starring at commercials and also acting in stranger things 1, 2 and 3 playing as Steve's Harrington cousin, who only appeared a total of 6 six times.

Jules went to an all girls school and managed to be the main attraction of her classroom with every girl wanting to be her friend.

She was actually a tiktoker with 3 million followers, not only for posting covers of songs but also contents of her fangirling over girl groups and actors, stopped posting after she got accepted to join girls planet.

===========================

= 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲=

- Julliete has a strong personally, words doesn't hurt her as much as actions does.

She's someone who looks serious at first but is actually a sweetheart, always looking out for others and making sure no one gets left out.

She's pretty mature for her age, she does joke around a lot but if it's something serious then she's going to be first to help.

She could be a little impatient sometimes, growing up as an only child, she doesn't have to wait for anything.

She might be a sweetheart but this sweetheart knows how to fight back, don't dish it out if you can't dish it back in.

If friendly was a person then it would be Julliete Maria Swift. Despite being an introvert somehow she made a lot of friends, even during her trainee days, she was seen with a few idol friends.

===========================

𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬

+ She took her mom's last name instead of her dad's

+ She's a Taylor swift and Olivia Rodrigo stan

+ Loves mint choco

+ Is a master at cooking

+ She skipped two grades

+ Was the smartest in her class back in La

+ Loves the electric guitar and piano

+ She have a lot of energy even if she only sleeps for a few hours.

+ Jules love kids but would never want one.

+ She really love chocolate, she could eat it everyday and wouldn't get sick of it.

+ She's obsessed with bread.

+ Her voice is really soft and soothing.

+ Her love language is: Physical touch, act of service and quality time.

===========================