Chapter one

As I am laying in bed, I hear the floor squeak, I knew exactly who it was..the door opens and the light from the hallways bath me in it's harsh glow. "Honey I know you're awake," says the raspy voice of my father. I feel the bed tilt has he sits down. The covers are thrown back and I feel his eyes going up and down my body hungrily. I cower back as far into the corner as always. "Now now, you know to be a good girl right?" "Please, dad." I whimpered as I tried to make myself small."Please don't do this."
"I am your father!" He snarled, back handing me across the face. I could smell the stale beer on his breath and it made me feel sick. "You can never say no to me."
I laid there paralyzed as he unbuckled his belt. When he came closer I scrambled for the blanket but he yanked it away and pushed my nightgown up. He pinned my hands by my side and I forced myself to feel nothing.
When it was finally over he left me in a mess.
I cleaned it up alone, as I am always expected to do, and I tried to ignore the silent tears streaming down my face.
There was nothing I wouldn't give to escape this hell.
I want to go.... anywhere. It doesn't matter, so long as it is anywhere but here.

Coltons POV
I could hear my sister crying in the other room, but I couldn't do anything about it because our mom was in my room, drunk on alcohol beating me. Slap, slap.." you stupid stupid cunt, I wish you were never born" I just took it and wished that it would be over with. Once she left I slipped into my sisters room and we held each other and cried, finally we were able to fall asleep