The First Day

Y/N: Oh no!! I don't wanna get late on my first freaking day!
Saying this she literally started to run to get her schedule from the Principal 's office.

Y/N: Good m-morning S-Sir *breathing heavily*

Mr.Kim: Good morning dear. Have a glass of water. May I know your name?

Y/N: Thank you sir. Myself Jeon Y/N. May I get the schedule please?

Mr.Kim: Sure here it is. I think I hear this name somewhere. Anyways you can go to your class.

She wears her and her mask, walking away to her new class. She goes to her and starts to scroll on her phone. Y/N 's parents were killed by their enemies. She had a brother, but it's a mystery if he is still alive or not. Still she believes he is there & pray for him every moment. In her previous school, her classmates were jealous of her intelligence as a 15 yr old. She was bullied a lot and her introvert. personality added a cherry on the top for the bullies. It is not like she doesn't want any friends,she does. But her trust issues stop her there.

Mr.Park: Good morning Students. Well today we have a new child in our class. Please introduce yourself.

Y/N: Jeon Y/N. Don't mess with me or it hurts when I beat you.

Mr. Park: (gulps) ummm Miss Y/N you may go to your seat. Myself Park Jimin. So class, let us start our class.
-----------------------------------------------------------
TIMESKIP TO BREAK TIME

Everyone went to canteen for lunch as well as Y/N, but got stopped by a group of four students.

Y/N: Yes?

Rose: A trash is roaming around our school Guyss!!

Lisa: I think she is a nerd. I mean see her dress it is so dirty.

Jisoo: I am sure she is ugly orelse she wouldn't be wearing a mask.

Y/N: Anyone else have anything to say more? You guys are wasting my time.

Suddenly she was pinned to the wall and her chin was harshly grabbed by non other than Lucy, the most popular gi in school.

Lucy: Don't fucking disrespect us. Just do all her homework.

Y/N: As if I will.

Lucy: My boyfriend is the school owner, Jeon Jungkook.

Y/N: J-Jeon J-Jungkook? (In her mind: He's alive? I don't know ut if it's true, I want to meet him) Fine I'll do your work.

Lucy: That's our slave.
---------------------------------------------------------
Y/N: When will I do so many homework? I have my part-time job. Oh no! First let me dress myself I'll manage that later.

RETURNING FROM PART-TIME JOB

Y/N: Who the fuck is there in this alley? No one stays here at night. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! YOU-