District Seven - Female - Nymphadora Dryadia Hamadry - DEAD

Name: Nymphadora Dryadia Hamadry

Age: 17

District: 7

Appearance: Looking at Nymphadora, it is extremely difficult to guess that she is seventeen, or that she could kill you several times over with a multitude of weapons (within the blink of an eye). She is very short and petite -though if you call her a midget, you had better run for dear life-, with dimples on her cheeks that help portray that look of innocence she has about her. Nymphadora's hair is cut short and pixie-like (just like her) and her radiant smile always pleases everybody around her.  

Personality: Nymphadora is a nice girl, who is oddly the picture of innocence, despite her volunteering for the Games. She is much more analytic and clear-headed than most tributes, and is neither giddy nor disgusted with the thought of having to kill people; she knows it is simply one of the less pleasant sides of the Games, but a necessary one nonetheless. Nymphadora loves being the centre of attention, which is why she volunteered. After all, there is nothing quite like the fame of being a victor.

Three Traits: Clear-headed, strategic, not frightened of killing people.

Token: A small green ribbon her father has given her. It reminds her not only of the one person who has always been there for her, but also that her district is counting on her to come back, since the colour of District Seven is forest green.