Y/ns POV

" Wake up y/n! Do you want to go to this thing or not!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

Today I'm going to NYC for a meet and greet with Finn Wolfard. I love him so much. I love his movies and shows and his music!. I finally get to meet him! I'm super excited.

I quickly get up shower, do my facial routine and brush my teeth. I put on light makeup and a comfy outfit.

I head downstairs. My mom and brother are sitting downstairs eating. I sit down next to my brother Jack and my mom passed me a bowl of fruit.

"Thanks." I say.

"You excited??" My mom asks me as I start eating.

"Mhm!" I say smiling at her.

"I'm not!" Jack says.

"You won't have to do anything! We can have fun while y/n meets Finn!" She's says looking at Jack than at me and smirks.

"Ok" he says still not excited

**Time Skip**

We got in the car and drove to the airport. It was 4 hours away. I was not excited for this part.

I fell asleep on the way there. We were about 30 minutes away from the airport when I woke up. I was about to fly to NYC from Utah! It's about a four hour fly. At the end of the day I will have traveled 8 hours! I'm super excited to see Finn. His band is gonna play and after hes gonna answer fans questions. And finally I'm gonna get to meet him!! Ahhh!

I put my headphones in and listened to Taylor swift's album Fearless and just looked out the window.

**Time Skip**

We got to the airport and went through security surprisingly quick. We got on our plane and I immediately put on music and fell asleep. I was really tired. I needed lots of sleep so I would be awake for meeting Finn!

I was sleeping when I was woken up by someone shaking me. It was my mom. We landed! I AM IN NYC.

We grabbed our stuff and got off the plane. Then we headed to get the rest of our stuff. We got a cab and headed to the hotel.

We got to the hotel. It was super nice. I jumped on one of the bed as soon as we got in the room. It was sooo comfy. We ordered milkshakes from room service and just sat there watching tiktok and tv.

"So where are we going for dinner??" My brother asks my mom.

"Where ever you guys want." She's replied not looking up from her book

"Oooh let's go to McDonald's!" Jack says.

" We're in NYC why would we go to McDonald's??!" I said shocked.

"We are not going to McDonald's while we're in New York. We can go when we get back to Utah." My mom says chuckling slightly.

"Ok then where should we go??" He says sounding disappointed.

"Let's go to a steak house" my mom says happily.

"Sounds fine to me." Jack says shrugging and look at me.

"Okay!" I say.

**Time Skip**

We got to the ready and went to the restaurant. It look really nice. We sat down and started to eat.

"See isn't this better than McDonald's?" I chuckle.

"Yeah it's really good!" Jack says taking another bite.

"Yeah it is!" My mom says.

**Time Skip**

We got our check and found a cab. When we got back to our hotel I did my night routine and headed straight to bed. I had a big day tomorrow.