𝙭𝙭𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞.

"So... you're really from another world, huh?" A small smile graced her lips as she nodded.

It was the first question that was uttered after what felt like hours of silence. After, they have successfully crossed over the door.

"I told you, didn't I?" Dawn sighed, feigning exasperation. "I can't believe you guys believe the words of the creature that was literally about to kill us over mine."

"We can't help it, okay? You just look so normal! And you don't have enough proof for us to believe that you're really from another world." Yeonjun tried to defend himself. After all, he was the one who had shown strong scepticism over the other world thingy.

"The words of a creature over a friend's..." The Witch sulked, crossing her arms and shaking her head in mock disappointment.

"Oh, come on!" The Swordsman groaned, seeing Dawn being sulky.

"Don't listen to him, Dawn! I always believed you from the very start. You know that, right?" Beomgyu suddenly swooped in, hooking his arm to hers, lightly tugging her forward.

"Yah! I'm the one who believed in her first!" Kai barged in, clinging to her other arm, and tugged her to his side more. "And I'm the one who met her first."

"Would you guys quit it? Dawn is not a toy to wrestle over." Taehyun came to the rescue, tugging her gently out of the way of an incoming fight.

Dawn was about to thank him quietly when he opened his mouth again. "And not to brag or anything, but Dawn came to me first, asking for help about something important from her otherworldly business." She gave him a deadpanned face, which he replied with a cheeky smile.

She didn't even have to read his mind to understand what was going on in his mind. He didn't want the others to win. Who knew he could also be this cheeky?

She tried to brush off the amused smirk that was threatening to show on her face. Luckily, she doesn't need to waste an effort because something caught everyone's attention. Unluckily, though, it was from Yeonjun.

Shock and fear awaken their senses when they saw him suddenly hunching over and vomiting blood. They were at a loss for words.

Oh no...

They were immediately reminded of the task at hand on. Soobin can't help but blame himself for getting too carried away and carefree. He had forgotten that one of his brothers was literally fighting for his life. The more time they wasted, the closer the poison was to his heart.

"HELP ME LAY HIM DOWN!" Beomgyu's usually loud and cheerful voice was nowhere to be found as he belted orders with a serious but worried expression on his face.

Immediately, Soobin and Kai, the closest to Yeonjun, obeyed the healer's orders. Taehyun was also down to the ground with Beomgyu, trying to make the Swordsman feel better with the limited healing spells that he knew.