Two Beans in a Pod

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So, this is a story I've actually had in mind for a few years now. With some writer's block getting in the way of Back on Her Feet, now seemed like the opportune time to give it a go.

To clarify: This story is unrelated to any of my previous works and is set in a non-loudcest universe; Lincoln and Ronnie Anne are happily married and he never slept with any of his sisters, and by extension the Sin Kids do not exist either. I was going to make this part of the Lewd House SinThology, but... well, at over 15k words, I felt it would make more sense to upload it as a standalone fic. As such I apologize if it feels as though it lacks proper setup, as it's assumed readers will have at least a passing knowledge of BJ and Reina.

WARNING: This story contains mature themes including incest and graphic depictions of sexual activity between minors. Reader discretion is advised.

***

Easy, Bobby. Steady hand. Don't rush this.

The teen took a deep breath, a paintbrush held in his lightly trembling hand. Before him stood a partially-completed model mech; a Gundam, specifically, and a particularly elaborate one at that. At roughly eighteen inches tall, the CT-90210 Crimson Titan was the highlight of Bandai's new Omega Grade series... the largest and most complicated Gunpla to date, and without a doubt the most extravagant model kit in his collection. It was weighty too, due in no small part to the die-cast metal parts that comprised most of the outer shell. He'd saved up his allowance for over a year to afford it, and the process of painting and assembling the thing had taken him nearly as long. Painstaking though it may have been, for young Robert Loud it was all part of the experience. While others may have found it mind-numbing and tedious, Bobby found model building to be a highly rewarding and engaging pastime, not to mention relaxing at times.

...And at other times very, very stressful. Unsurprisingly, a model of such quality required a lot of pieces. Also unsurprisingly, many of these pieces were extremely tiny and fragile. While the Gundam itself may have been big, the level of detail was unprecedented. There were no decal stickers here... cables, hydraulics, and inner workings of the mech were all fully sculpted and, where applicable, could even shift and articulate along with the rest of the bot. Bobby had learned firsthand over the years just how delicate such small parts could be, but this was pushing even his abilities to their limits. Sure, many of those parts would go unseen, but he would know they were there... and given just how expensive the kit had been, the prospect of damaging even a single piece was maddening. Thankfully, right now Bobby had peace and quiet in spades. His parents were out of town celebrating their 17th anniversary, leaving him and Reina with the place to themselves for the weekend. And while his twin sister was easily the noisiest person in the family, tonight she was out on a date with none other than Barry "the Ballista" Falls, star pitcher of the RWH varsity baseball team.

Admittedly, to her brother's disapproval.

It wasn't necessarily that Bobby disliked Barry. He had little reason to... as far as he could recall, he'd never directly interacted with the boy in any capacity. But even through limited exposure there was something about his smug, boastful demeanor that didn't sit quite right with Bobby. He supposed it could just be bias; he was a nerd after all, natural enemy of the jock. But quite frankly he'd never been particularly fond of any guy that asked Reina out, even less so the ones who actually managed to secure a date with the girl. Perhaps that was to be expected... he was her brother, and naturally he was highly protective of her. It wasn't lost on him that Reina's rising popularity amongst the boys of Royal Woods High directly corresponded to her physical developments over the years. When they were younger, she'd been considered a 'dork' by their peers... with her oversized glasses, thick eyebrows and oftentimes attention-seeking behavior doing little to improve her image. But puberty had done wonders for the girl, just as it had for their mother Ronnie Anne. Over the years she transformed from a dorky little girl to... well, a still-dorky but markedly more attractive young woman. Needless to say the other kids took notice, and Bobby didn't like it one bit. The boys ogling her in the hallways now were the same ones who had never given her a second glance in the past.