What If... Uzi and N Didn't Have a Heart? (Fell AU)

*Some changes*

Leader N and L were never friends, so Leader N is not like the original N.

V Yandere and I were never dating, in fact, they don't even know each other.

Red was never called up by the squads.

I never built the body.

The Watcher:

Homicidal Uzi was a rude, selfish and rebellious Worker Drone, she didn't feel any feelings except anger. In that universe, Khan was an abusive and aggressive father who only cared about his job, Khan stopped calling his daughter when his wife was killed by the Killer Drones, Khan built several weapons for the Workers to defend themselves if the Assassins enter the base, but one day Uzi would meet his real family.

 In that universe, Khan was an abusive and aggressive father who only cared about his job, Khan stopped calling his daughter when his wife was killed by the Killer Drones, Khan built several weapons for the Workers to defend themselves if the Assa...

*With Homicidal Uzi*

Uzi was on the board as she got into a fight with Lizzy and Doll, for the second time "Hey Uzi!" Uzi heard Thad calling his name "What do you want Thad?!" Uzi replied Thad angrily "Nothing, I just wanted to talk" "I don't care!" Thad sat next to Uzi "What did you do this time?" "I got into a fight with those two bitches, now I'm getting suspended!" "And what is this?" Uzi pointed her Railgun at Thad "THAT is the Railgun, I built it to break into the Killer Drones tower so we can settle the score!" Uzi said with an evil smile on his face as he stopped aiming at Thad "But... How are you going to get past your father?" "It'll be easy, I'll just tell a lie and he won't even suspect" "And how do you know?" Uzi aimed at Thad angrily "DON'T DOUBT MY INTELLIGENCE AGAIN!!!" "Oh, l-sorry, it won't happen again" "BITE ME" Uzi walked out of the principal "Uzi Dorman" The principal called out to Uzi "She just left" Thad pointed to the exit "AGAIN!!" The director yelled angrily.

*ALARM*

Uzi woke up at 3 am and left his room with his Railgun, Uzi took his card and went to the security doors, Uzi passed the guards and opened the third door "OH JESUS ROBOT!!" Uzi yelled as Khan appeared from behind the door "Where do you think you're going? I told you to stay in the room!" "I-I... I need to check... The first door, to see if the Assassins aren't trying to break it down" Uzi said a little nervously "And what is that?" Khan pointed to the Railgun "That... It's just for me to protect myself from the Assassins" "AGHH, ok, but don't do anything stupid like last time!" "I won't, I promise" Uzi said a little scared. Khan opened the second and first door and let Uzi out "Good luck!" Was the only thing Khan said before closing the door "Idiot!" Uzi started walking towards the Corpse Tower "Idiot humans!" Uzi cursed as she knocked a human skeleton to the ground, causing it to shatter.

Uzi continued walking until he found the Assassins' tower, it was a tower made of thousands of corpses of Operator Drones, Uzi entered the tower and saw the Assassins' capsule "Where are those bastards?!" Uzi found no one, until she heard a sound outside the tower, Uzi hid and watched the three Assassins land near the capsule. Two of them were female Assassin Drones, one of them had blue hair, eyes and details and she didn't look happy, it was J Blue and the other one had pink hair, eyes and details and she wouldn't leave the other Assassin's side, it was V Yandere , but there was another Killer Drone with them, he wore a hat on his head, he had red hair, eyes and details, he looked angry and scary, he was the N "Damn, another failed hunt!" N said irritably "Calm down N, we'll be able to find other Workers tomorrow" J tried to calm down N "Relax senpai, this isn't the end of the world" V said with a smile "Stop trying to calm me down, I'm not in a good mood today !" "Wait... I heard something" V said looking at the bodies near the exit.