Journey 1

Choosing a STRAND...

     At first I really decided what strand I will take, and that is TVL - HE.Because my hobby is cooking.But I heard that it is "magastos" (expensive) strand and my  family also said that cooking is just my hobby...I can do that anytime and also if I needed tips,tutorials & etc about cooking I can just watch videos in YouTube.So
I'm thinking of other strand that are available at school.

     My fam recommend the TVL-ICT strand because we have computer in our house.I also thought of taking TVL-ICT strand.My mind is thinking that I just choose the ICT but my heart is making me feel like it's not for me.In my mind I'm thinking... what strand is for me?I really need advices right now...

     And...thank God I think I know now  what strand I will choose.

     My sister suggested HUMSS Strand to me but first I didn't acknowledge it. It's because I'm an introvert and I have anxiety to people and humss is more on dealing with a lot of people and also why I am reluctant to choose humss is because it's also more on doing research and I'm not really good in my English.And also I heard humss is also more on research defence and I don't know if I can do it because if I'm in front of many people I can't memorize or I will not remember what i studied or what I needed to memorize.You can say that may weakness are in humss.

     I'm questioning my self...is it okay to take risk in life?And I search it.And it says that sometimes it's good to take  a risk when it pushes you outside of your comfort zone and it helps you achieve a healthy goal.

     And I think I really decided what strand shall take.My choosen strand is HUMSS...and this is my final decision. 😉

     Good luck for me☝️