the kiss

From the start, El knew that mike Loved her. She knew mike was going to ask her out because, she put her blindfold on and "went" to him. She was thinking one step ahead of Mike and she told her self that she was going to ask him out.

El : So I've been thinking about "going for it" to mike and wanted to see his reaction. So i planned a date for us at the arcade.

El rode to the arcade to meet with mike but she made it seem like everyone else was going to be there. She then proceed to lead mike to the back. Once they got in the back, she jammed the door with a chair.

Mike : El? What are we even doing back here. We aren't supposed to be back here.

El : Oh I know but come here i have to show you something.

Mike leaned in closer, and then she made her move. Mike blushed uncontrollably and in shock, while she is laughing at him.

Mike : EL, YOU JUST KISSED ME. umm. Did you know i liked you or something.

El : Yeah, i knew.

They both leaned in and kissed again. After 10 minutes passed, El told mike she had to go home because of " curfew ". Once she got home she ran to her room and jumped onto her bed giggling.

El : That was so fun. Oooh. Imagine what dustin would say. *laughing*

She then ate dinner and went to bed.

P.S. this chapter was really short bc it is just a starter chapter. But it gets spicy.