Zoey and Rythian

Rythian was fixing up Blackrock Stronghold. Zoey was farming the newly built farm. Rythian looked over to Zoey who was bent over planting seeds. Rythian jumed down behind her, slapped her bum and ran back to his position like nothing had happened.

"Rythian?" She looked in his direction.

"What?"

"Did you just slap me?"

"What? No!" He wasnt looking at her, he was trying to hide the red cheeks. She looked at him suspiciously, then went back to work. He went into the magic room. "I wonder if she likes me?"

"Rythian! HELP!" He ran to Zoey, his katar in hand. Running out he saw Zoey being dragged away by Duncan. "RYTHIAN!" Rythain ran to the coast and stopped, he hated water, shouting obcenities at Duncan. Duncan just laughed.

"Try it Rythian! Your magic is no match for my science." Then he flew towards his lab, Zoey dangling from her wrist. Rythian collapsed into a little ball on the floor.

"No... Zoey." He crawled back to his stronghold and lay on the bed. He fell to sleep and didnt wake for 2 days. "No! I cant live like this, I have to do something." He ran to the enchanting table and enchanted all his stuff. Then he made a flying ring and flew to Duncans lab, landing just outside the open area that Duncan was monitoring. Rythian laughed to himself and dug under the ground, creating a tunnel to the forest that lay outside Duncans lab. He began to climb some vines that hadnt been taken down. All of a sudden a circle encased the castle. He heard Duncan.

"That should stop that stupid mage coming for you!"

"He will find a way to get me dont you worry!"

"Oh I'm not, I'm just worried about the nukes under his horrible black base! There are three and with the flick of a button it will end his nasty life." Duncan dragged Zoey into a cell, it was built for Rythian but now Zoey was to inhabit it. Rythian was in the base now and was hiding behind a tree that hadnt been cut down. As Duncan flew back up to his lab, Rythian ran into the room where the cell was.

"Zoey!" Rythan hissed. She turned to see him and was about to shout his name in joy when he put his finger on his lips to tell her to be quiet. He looked outside and saw the forcefield was up but Duncan was flying towards HoneydewInc outside. "Zoey I'm brining you home. You have to follow my every word no matter what. Okay?"

"Yes Rythian anything." Rythian opened the cell door and replaced Zoey with a zombie. Then he grabbed her hand and they flew up to the top where the switch for the forcefield. Zoey punched the switch off and nodded to Rythian. He wrapped his arms around her chest from behind and flew back to a base separate from Blackrock. Zoey looked at Rythian in confusion, as her possesions and mooshrooms were there.

"Dont worry we will be safer here. You are not to leave without me though, ever." He landed by a door that was surrounded by dirt. He gestured for Zoey to go down the ladders he had placed. Off in the distance he heard Duncan shouting and screaming. Rythian quickly pulled a lever and the door was hidden from other people. Zoey was stood staring at the bottom of the ladders. "Zoey move!" She stepped forward but stayed still again.

"Did you do all this?" She stared at the open space where chests lined the wall and two dogs sat in the corner on their beds, the mooshrooms were in a pen at the back and two iron golems were protecting them. She walked forward looking into large alcoves as she did. There were two separate rooms for beds and a room for the snow golem, further into one alcove there was a large farm that was just like the one at Blackrock. Zoey turned to Rythian and hugged him. "Thank you! Wait where are the magic supplies?" Rythian gestured to an iron door. She pulled the lever and walked through. There was a large open space with all the things that filled the original magic room and enchantment room. "WOW well done Rythian!" She turned, kissed his cheek and went to play with some of the magic objects. Rythian walked out as calmly as he could then fell onto his bed with a sigh.Zoey walked into the main room, she had finished messing with the magic for one night, she walked past her own bed and climbed into Rythians. Rythian rolled over and wrapped his arms around her, they were both to tired to care.