chapter 1

"I hope you will find living with us alright." Mrs.Parker smiled at me faintly from the passengers seat.

"I'm sure I will." I assured her. I can't believe my parents were friends with these people. They were so nice unlike my fuck up parents. They were currently in trouble with the law causing me to stay with the Parkers. I just hope that trouble doesn't find me.

"You'll love our house and the boys." Mr.Parker added.

"You have kids?" This hadn't been mentioned before.

"Yes five boys. Vinny 17. Finn and Jack 18, they're twins. Troye is 16. Mikey 15. You'll get along just fine." Mrs. Parker said. My stomach flopped around. I'm not exactly okay being around guys. I'm already SO awkward. "You're a very pretty girl I hope one of my boys sees it."

"Thanks but I highly doubt it." I put my head down to hid my blushing. My brown hair covered my face. I was far from pretty in my opinion. I had brown eyes and slightly tanned skin. I stood at 5'7 with a not that impressive boyd to my taste. I have glasses but I wear contacts.

"Well are you going to get out of the car?" a husky voice asked me. I jumped as I realized the car had stopped and now a rather attractive guy stood with the door open.

"Um yes I'm sorry." I blushed as I stepped out. He stood at about 6'0 with tanned skin and muscular featurees. His eyes were a striking gray-green and his brown hair was quiffed to perfection.

"You must be Emily I'm Finn." he said smiling with his hand out. I shook it without making eye contact. The feeling I got from his touch was incredible.

"Get her bags will ya." Mrs.Parker sauntered off into the large, mansion sized house. My mouth was slightly parted as I gawked at the beautiful place. I would be living here?

"Well come on now." Finn chukkled guiding me into the house. Carrying my bags his muscles contracted as he walked. It was hard not to stare.

"Aw man Finn I wa going to greet her first. Hello beautiful I'm Jack." He winked. He looked exactly like Finn woah. Ah yes twins. I couldn't help but look at the two sex gods before me. "And you are?" he laughed.

I shake my head coming back to reality. "I'm sorry." I said smiling.

"Sorry? Wierd name."

"Oh no I mean.....I'm sorry....my name's Emily. Sorry for the confusion."

"You sure say sorry a lot Emily." Finn said ammused.

"Sorry for that"

"See!" he and Jack laughed. I hung my head in embarrasment.

"Emily's here!" I rose my head to see a gorgeousm shirtless guy waling in. My eyes widened at his hard 6 pack. "Like what you see?" he winked.

Holy fuck me.

"Gladly he said as the other boys snickered. Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did." Jack said.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. Sometimes I say what I'm thinking without realizing it."

"S'alright. I mean who wouldn't want some of this?" he raised his eyebrow cockingly. He had dark hazel eyes and short brown hair. His smile was to the side and he looked about 6'1ish. "I'm Vinny nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I blushed.

"Mikey, Troye cone here!" Jack yelled. Two boys came descending down the stairs at a slow pace. Onen had short brown hair with gray eyes and the other spiked brown hair and brown eyes. Both just as attracitve as their brothers. I could feel my face redden as they smiled at me.

"I'm Mikey" smirked the brown eyed one.

"I'm Troye" the other one said taking my hand and kissing it.

"Eeeeppp" I squeled pulling my hand back. All the boys snickered causing me to turn redder than a tomato. These boys were too confident.

"Excellent I see you've met the boys. Dinner is served." Mrs.Parker sang heading to the dining room. I stood awkwardly as 4 boys passed by winking at me. I felt a lump in my throat.

"You better be careful." Finn said standing next to me.

"Why?"

"I think the Parker brothers might like you and that's not always a good thing." he patted my back before walking away. Great. Just. My. Luck.

Author's note:

Sorry it's so short it's only the first chapter and I tried to introduce and give descriptions of the characters. It will get better I promise you.