Pookie

Sumbmissve Backugo

Dominat Y/N

-------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Today were the final exams, and my one goal was to beat Backugo... my foe. He challenged me last week. The loser can't use their quirk for a whole week. Pretty stupid bet since next week will be focused on training our powers. I rushed into class expecting to be the first person there, to my surprise Backgo was already there sat in my usual seat.

"What are you doing in my seat" I shout.

"What does it look like?" Bakugo says sassily

"Get out of MY sat"

"Tch-" Backgo gets up and makes his way towards me. Hes like a mountain, his 5'6 body peering over my 4'3 self. He walks right past me and sits down on another seat. I can't believe he actually moved.

"Do you have a soft spot for me or something" I joke, he just grunted in response.

bakugo blushes hardly "n-no baka!!"he says crossing his arms.

I walk up to him and place my hands on the desk hes sat on.

"Pookie wookie ookie.." I whisper, seeing his face turn a brighter red.

"D-dont call me that.." He stares at his desk.. avoiding eye contact

"Your so cute when you flustered" I say leaning my head closer to him.

"Wh-what are you doing" He saes finally staring up to me.

I gently carres his chin and pull him in closer. Just as I was aboout to kis him I heard someone clear his thought.

"Am I inturupting?" I turn and see Mr. Aizawa

"n-no" I say "Maybe you'll get that kiss latter" I wink to Backugo and rush to my seat.