Part 1

The young elvish princess witch mix - Estreil - walks through her home searching for her father - Oneus - as to ask him why her mother had missed her birthday, yet only finds her aunt and her teachers or servants wondering around doing things it seemed to just seem busy.

Then her aunt pulls her aside and informs her that her father had sent 2 gaurds to check in on her mother - the elvish queen of Asland, Theriril - who had missed two scheduled visits and it was concerning him greatly on not just his daughters behalf but his on because that was the only women he had ever loved.

Yet, her aunt - her mothers adopted sister (secret cousin), Vanya - keeps telling her how the gaurds had returned to tell him that Asland was no more.... it had been raided by goblins and orcs, and everything burned to the ground and people either killed or taken captive like they both love to do for torturous games.

That was when her father had taken leave to go on the hunt to figure out who had in fact taken ovewr and raided the Elvish kingdom out of the blue, leaving hid daughter in the care of her teachers and her care giver - Liluth - her mom's personal care giver she was given at birth.

The young women walks away in tears, and heads up to her tower so she could take a bath and try to process everything she had just been told... it was a lot to process, so se the goes to the bathroom and uses her magic to fill the bath tub so she could unwind and think everything through properly as to not take irrational action.

After her bath she heads up the rest of the stairs to her room at the top of tower wrapped in a robe as to look for a nightgown for the evening- as she had time to think about what she was supposed to do -  and that was patiently wait for her father to return or send word to the house somehow - she finds her nightgown and slips it on over her shoulders.

Once she was dressed and her hair brushed out fully - before parting it down the middle and braiding it over her shoulders, then she goes to her balcony where she calls for her servant so she could order up some much needed food before she heads to bed for the night... to get away from her unfortunate reality.

Keya and Ailred come to the balcony asking what she was needing, which is when she pulls out the menu and begins ordering food for tonights late dinner because she was not in the mood to eat at six so dinner had gotten canceled so it was fend for yourself night while the chef got the night off.

Unfortuneately, she was hungry so she ordered a bit more than ususal - was informed dinner would take about an hour to cook and bring up to the balcony where she had requested to eat - she was satisfied with the time because it gave her time to keep thinking of her next move given what her father says when he returns (or sends information on his findings about her mother and his one true love).

She was on her bed smoking a pipe when the two servants returned carrying all the food and drinks with the help of two other ladies - Hycis and Portaeil - they set out the food on the balcony table and she takes her seat before they plate her first few dishes before her.

She eats and talks to her servants aqbout what she wants for her meals tomorrow as she tries to distract herself as best she could - until the food was mostly gone and she was extrely full - then the servants take everything down to the kitchen to be cleaned and prepped for morning time.

After they had left she watched the stars for a bit as she went back to smoking her pipr for of herbs that make her relax when she is in termoil or she is feeling overwhelmed, then she gets up and heads to her big queen sized canopy bed with black curtains surrounding it.

She uses her magic - with a wave of her hand - closes all the curtains as she covers her self up and lays her head upon her pillows - snuggling in and drifting off to sleep very easily surprisingly.