Dinner

When Kendall arrived we all got in the car and I guess Hailey sat in the front and me and Kendall sat in the back .

" Hey Adilynn long time no see " Kendall said . " Hey Kendall how's it going ? " I said you see me and Kendall were childhood friends in the same class , same grade until she moved this was before I was famous but I guess this is my first time seeing her again . " Wait you two know each other ? " Justin said . " Yeah " we both said in Unison " How ? " Hailey said . I decided to speak up . " We were childhood friends ". " Until I moved away we both went to the same school and we were best friends but I moved so I guess here we are again . " Kendall said " "Yup " I said popping the 'P'
" wow that's cool " Justin said . Kendall and I started catching up turns out shes doing good .

Kendall P.o.V

Omg I haven't seen Adilynn in so long oh my gosh I have to tell Kylie this when I see her . She's a Pop star now I would of been already saw her again but my schedule I so damn busy . But, here she is now we both are all grown up .

Adilynn / YOU P.O.V

We all started talking until we arrived at this resterant there were loads of of
Paparazzi here we all covered our eyes and the sucurity guys told them to move away and we all got out of the car and then the paparazzi started asking all types of questions .

Paparizzi #1: Justin who are you dating ?
Paparazzi #2 : Adilynn are you pregnant ?
Paparazzi #3 : Kendall is it true that you like Justin more than a friend ?
Paparazzi #4: Hailey is it true your just using Justin for money ?

The sucurity guys pushed us past then and we got to eat in a Private section and we at and talked . Then after that Justin drove me home and Kendall and I guess Hailey is staying with him . Tomorrow I have an Ellen interview .

Authors note : stay tuned for the next chapter byee..