-1-

"Dear,Neo
I never noticed how much I hated silence,untill the day I met you.
The pain of being lonely is completely out of this world, isn't it? When we first met you were sitting on a bench with your sister and we looked at each other.
I saw myself through your eyes.  You saw yourself through my.I saw the whole of you, with all the flaws. Back then I was used to not being noticed. No one saw me. But you did. And that scared me.I thought it was not too late to leave so I took a few steps back.Then you said:
-"Don't run "
The truth is, I wanted to run away,but something in your voice stopped me. The insistence in those words . I didn't like talking to people and plus that when you said it you sounded like a hired killer, I got chills.But I stayed. Then I heard the question no one had ever asked me:
-"Are you lonely?"
-"Why on earth are you asking me this question?"
-"Your expression... It's the same as mine."
I opened my mouth like I was going to swallow a fly and I didn't know what to answer.
-"I am all alone,but i'am not lonely..A person is alone when he is by himself. A person is lonely when he is sad because he has no friends or company. And I ..I am definitely not sad"
You thought about it and smiled at me.
-"Then... Do you want to be alone together?"
-"Alone together?"-I asked like I didn't understand the question.
-"Alone together."- you repeated as if I were five years old.
As silly as it sounded, I laughed out loud and said
-"Oh hell yeah."
That's how it all started.  With a glance.
With the smile you gave me as a gift.."

-Kia, for God's sake, stop writing in your diary and bring your lazy ass to dinner.-my mother shouted.
-For God's sake, mother, I'm not hungry, if I was hungry I would make myself something to eat.
-And how exactly are you going to cook something?  You can't make spaghetti like people do, you pour all the oil out.  And you make the whole raft greasy.
-Can't you forget this incident? It only happened once and it was because I was distracted by Tom Holland's beach pictures?  Mom, come on, you've seen him, I couldn't help but look.
-Young lady, be careful what you say.  Well, really he is terribly sexy, like really.. With that hair..
-Mom, I really don't want to hear what you have to say next.
-Then honey, eat your food and then I won't say a word.
-Mom,I said I am not hungr..
-You always say so! And when I bring it to your room you eat it in seconds!  So don't make fun of me and eat your garbage.
-Fuck,okay.
-Well done my girl.  Eat to grow big and healthy.
- Shit,mom you said you would shut up if I eat.
-and you haven't started eating.
-Gosh,you are crazy.
-Hurry up,you are late for school.
-I eat as fast as Flash runs.
- Who?
-Don't tell me you don't know who Flash is! If you say you don't know who he is I won't eat for the rest of my life.
-I was joking.  I know who he is.  The superhero. But if u eat as fast as Flash runs,you would have finished by now.And you are not.  So shut your mouth.
-okay.

                   ~30 minutes later~
-Kia, are you deaf?  The bell has been ringing for ten minutes.
-Really,mom? Why didn't you say earlier?
-I had work to do.
-Yeah,I see.
I went to open the door and saw
Aria-my best friend.
-You traitor!  How can you afford to ignore me and make me wait so long in the cold?
-Aria, for God's sake it's summer.  It's hot. You can't be cold, girl!Unless something in you isn't working right?
-we both know my brain isn't working right and neither are your ears.
- Aria,Gosh,unwillingly I didn't hear the bell and didn't open the door because I was thinking....ab
-About my hot..
-Aria, don't say another word.
-sexy, perfect..
-ARIA!!!
-beautiful big bro Neo?
-No... Actually yes.. But no
-Come on, we don't have time to unwind. Go Kia or I'll start pulling you.We have а class with the witch.
-But..
-Go or I'll kick you to walk.
-but I..
-Go.
-Okay.
Aria later realized that she had kicked me out of the house in my pajamas and without my textbooks, but it was too late to go back.
- Kia, why are the mouths made?
- For kissing?
-No,dummy . For talking. So tell me
why on earth you didn't tell me you weren't dressed?
-You didn't give me a chance to say anything.
-As long as there is a desire, you will always find an opportunity .
-Aria.
-Yes?
-You are the most annoying person I've ever met in my fucking life.
-But you still love me.
-Yes, unfortunately.

~ in school~
-You're late, ladies-said our math teacher looking at us with a look that could petrify faster than Medusa
-sorry ma'am. We had an unsolvable problem.
The lady looked at my pajamas and undone hair and said:
-Trouble in bed ,honey?
-Trouble getting out of bed.Believe me I got up with my butt up.
Aria whispered to me:
-Kia, watch your tongue or I'll personally make sure you don't have an ass.
-Ma'am, may we sit down? My legs are starting to hurt.
-Sit down and do not repeat the absence.
I couldn't promise such a thing, so I kept quiet. Did you know that Percy Jackson starts with a chapter called: "I blew up my math teacher."? This is my dream .And I'm sure my teacher is a Fury so it won't be illegal ,but I'm sure the police won't think like me .
At one point I felt like going to the toilet .Urgent.
-Ma'am, I know it's super cheeky, but I have to go to the bathroom .
- Can't during class.Squeeze.
-Madam, if you don't want a wet floor, let me go to the toilet. If you don't let me go, I'm telling you, it's going to be a bad situation that we'd all like to avoid .
-Ma'am don't you remember 3 years ago she really peed herself in the room? -Aria said and winked at me
-You're not helping me by bringing up this damn story, Aria.
-All right, go and you better not come back until the end of class.
- thanks for understanding I said and ran off in the most direct way possible
At the door on the toilet  I bumped into the person I love the most,Neo.
-Kia...
-Not now!
I pushed him slightly aside and entered.
While I was in the toilet, I heard Neo scream :
-Kia,are you alright?
-What makes you think I'm not?
-you've been in for a long time
-Neo, peeing is not a quick job. I drank a lot of stuff and there's more to come out of my fucking bladder.
-Well well. I'll be back in class and I'll see you later.
-Of course. Your day won't be good if you don't spend half of it with me.
-That's right.
And it really is. He is such a big part of my life that I no longer feel whole without him.

As I walked down the hall I wondered . how come I have friends? What did I do to deserve them? Why are they my friends? Why? I think one day they will get tired of me.
But until that day comes...I will have fun.