Police,runaway,trouble.

It was a friday night, 2 dumb besties named Sofia and Ary where chillin at their house watching regular show on their big flat screen T.V. Ary the baddie said "you wanna go to walmart?" Sofia said yes. They jumped in their gold lamborgini and started speedin to walmart without knowing where this was going.. Their broke ass aint had no money so they had a big cart carrying snacks, toys, giant stuffed animals, and more usless shit. They got monsters and all kind of stuff. When they were about to leave they realised they were broke bitches so Arys stupid ass jumped in the cart while Sofia was pushing it full speed, not paying attention to anything. They were running over old people with their shopping carts. Everyone started chasing after them screaming real loud. Somone called the cops. 10 Minutes later their still running, Well sofia was running and pushing the cart while Aryd ass was eating the snacks in the cart. When they finally found their safe space in the Burger kind drive thru."What the fuck!! Its 2:00am!!" Sofia said "My bad bbg i was just kinda bored" Ary replied.
The next morning they were allover the news. Missing posters, and everything. Sofia and Ary still had the shopping cart so they decided to pack up their things and put them in the Walmart cart. they started zooming everywhere. they made it to another place in Tx. "Wow this place is rich asf!" Ary said. "No duh stupid ass its because its downtown" "Oh."
Ary and sofia found a hotel to stay at. They would rob the bank every night and no one found out until that one Saturday.