◇ Chapter 3 ◇

Takemichi and the 2 boys were now sitting at the rooftop. Kisaki told his master. That he will go get their food followed by chifuyu to get his food.

Takemichi looked at the 2 walking away getting further where he can't see them any more. He can finally breathe. Stop the urge on killing them now. On the spot.

He was on the daze while the simps. Came back. Takemichi didn't notice. Until. Chifuyu patted takemichi shoulder.

Since they have been calling out to him. Takemichi thought it was an enemy so he grabbed onto chifuyu hand tightly. And pulled chifuyu in the ground in front of him.

Chifuyu was shocked. While takemichi thought it might be someone who wanted to hurt him. Until he saw chifuyu. In his vision.

In kisaki eyes. It was a nightmare. The 2 in front of him. His master. Holding chifuyu left arm. Above the air. And the boy he hates is sitting on the floor. While his left arm is in the sky. while the other is holding his master thigh. He hated it. And wishes to kill the boy.

But he restrained himself. Or else his master. Will ignore him. So he walked towards them and cough.

Takemichi let go of the boy. And said he will be back. He just need to get something. The 2 understand. So let him go. While the undercut is still thinking about that scene.

Kisaki looked at his master lovingly. Walking away further. And looked back to the undercut disgustingly. Saw the the blush. Kisaki said.

Kisaki: hey.
Chifuyu: -in a daze-
Kisaki: hey..
Chifuyu: ...
Kisaki mind: this fucking brat...!? *irk mark*
Kisaki: -smacks chifuyu in the head-
Chifuyu: ACK- WTH WAS THAT FOR!? -angry and glares at kisaki-
Kisaki: that's what u get punk. -glares back-
Chifuyu: WHAT DID YOU EVEN WANNA SAY!?
Kisaki: you have no chance.
Chifuyu: huh? -confused-
Kisaki: u have no chance with take-kun.
Chifuyu: ... Why is that.? -hearts crack abit-
Chifuyu mind: did he already have someone....?
Kisaki: his mine.
Chifuyu: his not with u. He doesn't even gave u a Nickname.
Kisaki: his still mine.

With takemichi

Takemichi went behind the school and check if people are around. Which none. He was about to get a cigarette. But the bell ring. So he sighed out of frustration.

But he went back. He knows the 2 might have went also. Since it's the bell.

He was now in the hallway. And saw a teacher. The teacher was getting her things from the ground. So he helped her. And the teacher was grateful. Now they are walking to the classroom.

To his shock. They were now in front of his classroom. The teacher went in behind was takemichi putting the things.

And went in his seat. The teacher was now teaching. Kisaki was happy to see his master. Same with chifuyu to see his crush.

It was now the end of the class. Takemichi and his "friends" we're now outside. Chatting. The girls saw takemichi. So they put a bit of make up. And show a bit of skin.

And run to takemichi. The 3 trio were talking until they hear a person calling takemichi. They saw 2 girls were now running to takemichi. The 2 we're pushed off of takemichi side. While the girls talk to takemichi.

Which takemichi talked to the girls but he wanted to check on the boys to see their dark expressions.

Which takemichi knew his plan of murdering. All together. Just. It's still far. But he knew these 2.it worked especially on kisaki. Since he was with him longer.

While chifuyu was just a bit. But the more they hang. He knows chifuyu is gonna be just like kisaki.

Takemichi asked the ladies to move in the most gentle way. But behind that smile. Is a devil in disguise

As takemichi excused himself he checked their jealous expression but nonetheless he enjoyed it. He liked making them suffer even in the most simplest ways without needing to dirty his hands.