Niall - VERY DIRTY!

It was a cold night and Niall was at your house. Your parents were out of town for the entire week.You both were sitting on your new blue velvety couch you just got. Niall was multitasking-cuddling with you, cooking, paying attention to the movie. He was Your Bestfriend and you loved him with all your heart, friend wise, and more than friends. You didn't Know if he felt the same, but you were to afraid to find out. He was using Harry's recipe, and cooking fajitas. They smelt quite good, but you wouldn't know if they tasted good or not. You giggled to yourself.

"What was that (Y/N)?" He said in his deep Irish accent.

"Oh nothing, love." You said trying to contain yourself from laughing.

"Fajitas are ready," he said trying to be Mexican.

You giggled, and got up off the couch, but quickly fell because your foot fell asleep. Niall ran over to you, laughing in his deep, seductive accent. You rolled your eyes at him.

"You okay, Clutz?" He giggled.

"Ha ha ha, very funny," You said with a hesitating laugh.

He picked you up bridal style and brought you over at the dinner table. He served you his Fajitas that looked like mashed up Mexican food, but it did look and smell wonderful.

"Thanks Nialler." You said

"No problem, but it does look like you took a pretty damn hard fall!" He said laughing and grinning with his cheeky smile.

Your rolled your eyes at him. You tasted the food, and it did taste a little odd. It didn't taste the same way Harry's did.

"How do they taste, Love?!" With a questioning grin on his perfectly toned face.

"They're... Uhh.. Interesting..?" You said with full hesitation.

He looked at you with a pouted lip, and fake cried. You pushed his toned arm.

"Hey!!" He said

You picked up your spoon with a piece of fajita on it and flung it At Niall. He flinched, and then grabbed a handful of the fajitas and put some down your bra, and some on your face.

"NIALL, Im gonna Get you!!" You laughed evilly.

You chased him around the kitchen with the plate of fajitas, and you slipped from the fajitas that were already on the ground.

"AHHHH!!" You screamed.

He looks back and see's you helplessly on the ground. He laughs, his big grin exposes his braces. He runs over to you, to help you up. He pulls you up and then he slips and you end up on top of him.

"Oops." You say smiling and shrugging your shoulders. You look into his gray, greenish eyes. He smiles. He grabs your face, and gently presses it against his toned pink lips. Chills run through your body. You flinched.

"So-sorry (Y/N)," he said smirking.

"Don't Apologize, just do it again." You smile at him.

He picked you up bridal style again, and with you two making out, he went to your room, and shut the door. He gently laid you down on your water bed. You take off your jewelry, and set your iPhone on your night stand. He once again starts running his tongue up and down your stomach and on your breasts. You shiver. You giggle, because it tickled. Hey runs his tongue up to your mouth and begins to kiss you passionately. You unbutton his flannel. He takes off your pink blouse. He picks you up by your hips and unclips your bra, showing your breasts. He looks at them and his eyes widen. He cuffs them in his large hands and you fall back with his toned chest resting on top of yours. He smelt delicious, a seductive smell that made your heart melt. He unhooked his pants, and then moves onto your black shorts. You slide them off, just as he did. All you both had on were underwear. He stops kissing you and gets up and goes into your bathroom. He had a hidden condom in his wallet, and he grabbed your oil from the restroom. He slides your panties down your legs rubbing his hands on your thighs. He takes them off your feet exposing your freshly shaved vagina. He smiles cheekily. He pulls off his underwear exposing his erection. You giggle and you lead him over to you with your finger. He slides the condom down his shaft, and rubs the oil on the tip of it. He then sits down in front of you, and spreads your legs open. He runs his tongue on the edges of you vagina. You moan quietly, and tilt your head back. He picks up the oil and runs it on your va j j. He takes his tongue and starts licking down there. You moan loudly and thrust your head back, squinting your eyes, the pleasure was unbearable. He stopped licking you. You breathe heavily.

"Enter me." You said huffing and puffing.

He picks you up by your hips, and he forcefully thrusts into you. You thrust your head back. You screamed from the pain, but the pain soon turned into pleasure.

"Awhh FUCK NIALL!" You said moaning.

He begins to go faster and harder. Your heart is pumping.

"Niall, I'm.. Going.. To.. Cu-ummm!"

You say moaning the words.

He goes harder. You could feel yourself giving off more and more cum, as he went harder and harder. The pleasure was desirable, beautiful. You moan louder and louder. He lets out these grunts, knowing he is feeling as good as I am. He goes as hard, and as fast as he can. You scream..!

"NIALL.!" You scream!

He stops.

"Am I.. Hurting.. You.?!" He says trying to catch his breath.

"No! Keep Going!!" You say panting.

You guys make furious love the whole night. The next morning you were sore. You guys stayed together forever <3

Tell me what you guys think??

Chapter 2...