Fionna and 'marshie'

Marshall's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey fi! You done with the strawberry cake?" i said because fionnas making a cake for mah b-day. "almost!" "good" i mumble

Glob, Fionna takes so long to cook! "marsh! Its done!" yelled fionna as loud as she could. "OH GLOB FI! YOUR SO LOUD!!!!" i yelled back. Then i hear soft sobs. "fi? You ok?" i walk in and fi is sitting down her knees to her chest. "oh fi! Im srry!" i say as i hug her rubbing her back. "i-i-im srry marsh...i didnt mean to make you mad..." she sas sobing. Oh glob...when she crys i feel crushed...:( "no, no, no. Fi its k. Dont cry bby..." i say picking her up and setting her on my lap. "i suck at cooking..." awwwwww my bby... "fi ill have gummiebutt come ova and cook, ok?" "really?" "ya fi. Anything for you." "thx marshie" she says snuggling up to my chest.

My little fighter :) so i take out my phone and call gummiebutt to come ova as i promessed fi. "hey gumbutt come ovr and make me a cake, its mah b-day bro! And i promessed fi you would come ova." "fine marshall lee." "thx bai." i hang up and fionna is peacefully resting on my lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock knock* i set fi on the couch as i get the door. "shhh gummiebutt, fi is resting, so go make the cake." "whateva vampire breath." i hiss at gummie and he rushs to make the cake cause his scared of me. Ha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"fi, wake up, the cakes ready." i say as i softy rock her back and forth thrying to wake her up.

"huh?" she says snuggling up to the couch. Oh shes cold. "are you cold fi?" "mhmm" so i rush to gummie "hurry covers!" "what?" says that gummiebutt, dumbo "never mind" i rush and get my super soft covers and softly lay the covers on her. "thanks marshie" awwww my bby :) "marsh! You gonna eat this cake or not!?" i flout ova to the butt. "DUDE FIONNAS SLEEPING! SHUT UP!" i whisper shout. "..." thats better. "hey fi, you want cake?" i softly ask her. "yes pls." i hear a soft whisper from her. Must be tired. "hey gummie? You have a lighter?" "why?" "jest tell me" "yea..." "gimme! Hurry." he hands me his lighter, and i run outside and grab tons of sticks, time for a bon fire! I grab my phone and call some friends. I walk back in and gummies playing with my bass. "why are you messing with my bass?!" i whisper yell. "well uh-i wanted to play it." "really gummie?" "well i wanted to play a soft little song for fi." aw nah! His not gonna touch my fi! "i got it gummiebutt..." i say madly "Marshie? Gummie?" fionna says slowly getting up "oh fi its ok go back to sleep bby." i say tucking fi back in "no, i wanna hear a song first, i heard gummie trying to play, it hurt my ears." gummies blushing by now. Wow. I grab my bass and start playing a soft tune. "thx marshie" she says like a whisper. My little fighter girl. I slowly come over and stroke her cheek. "uh...marshall?" "huh?" i turn and see the people i invited over outside my house being super loud. Great. I set my bass down and go out there to shush them and take them to the bon fire. "hey guys shush fionnas sleeping. The bon fire is where were gonna have the party. So. Go there." everyone leave my house and goes to the fire. I walk in and gummies trying to play again. Oh glob. I face palm myself and gummie stares at me. "stop trying to play my bass you gonna wake up fionna." "srry marsh" he says backing away scared. Ha his scared of me. I walk over and softly wake up fionna. "hey fi, i know its my b-day but i have a surprize for you." she slowly get up and grabs my hand and hops on my back. "can i have a ride there marshie?" "anything for fionna." i get her on my back. Wow gummies at the bon fire already. i fly over to the fire and set fi on my lap. And she snuggling up to my chest like she cold. SHE COLD! I pick her up and scouch up to the fire. "better?" and she nods. Shes so cute when shes snuggled up <3 i give her a little kiss on her forehead. "fionna i love you...<3" "i love you too marshie <3" she loves me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(NEXT DAY)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey fionna wake up" i softly wake her up from sleeping on the couch. "morning marsh" "fionna do you remember what i said last night? And what you said to me?" "a little" "well i hope you feel the same when i say. Will you be my girlfriend?" "of course marshie!" she says jumping into my arms. I love her! She loves me! "fionna? I have a surprize. But first we gotta get cake." "CAKE I FORGOT!" fionna says jumping out of my arms and looking for her backpack. "woo, woo, woo! Fionna dont worry! I checked in with cake last night. She knows your here." "oh...ok"

"were gonna go to the breakfist kingdom for breakfist. K?" "YAY FOOD!" fionna yells jumping up and down. "well i wont take you there untill you change out of those" i say pointing to her

pa-jay-jays "oh...did cake bring over my stuff?" "ya" "cool. wheres my junk?" "in my room. Why do you have a mini bmo?" "DID YOU LOOK THRU MY STUFF MARSH!!!?!!" "maybe..." "ugh whatever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"oh glob fionna! Whats taking you so long!!?!" i say banging on the bathroom door "IM ALMOST DONE!" "ugh!" i says stomping away to my room and call gummie. "yo gummie. The surprize done yet?" "almost vampire breath" "good, bye." i hang up and fionna come out with her hat off. I didnt know fionna had long hair. "wow fionna your so pretty!" i say scaning her up and down. "thanks marsh. You know where my hat is?" "its on the coat hanger." "thanks marshall!" she says running over to the coat hanger. My fighter girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST CHAP! how did you like it?

Whats the surprize? Marshall and fionna gf and bf? EEEEEEEE IM TOATALLY FANGIRL RIGHT NOW!!! XD anyway. I think its cute because of my nickname for marshall is 'marshie' :3

¡Vote!

¡Comment!

¡Fan!

¡SHARE!