Instagram.

Julibee_Maria • Following

Jund..sla: So pretty!

View 4273 comments.

Wow 4 thousand comments.

Y_Bee_N.Lilll • You

CC: So pretty even covered in blood lol

Uni..Be_lla: Whata up with the caption?

Sad..Mole_phil: Damn Y..n YN howd you get this?

I turned off my phone before continuing fo scroll but I then got a notification from Instagram again then my phone wouldn't stop blowing up.

Once I opened Instagram I had 100s on top of 100s of notifications

"What the hell did you do?" Julia came Into my room asking. I shrugged my shoulders before she showed me a post from MY account that announced my birthday and tagged a few friends from stranger things and a few other projects I was working on. "The hell?" I said confused.

I then grabbed my phone and scrolled through the comments and saw sadie and millie's comments. Sadie commented "See you on set tomorrow also I cant wait for your birthday." And millie commented "I wonder who posted this because Yn never posts 🤭." I immediately knew who posted it since as millie said I rarely post and if I do not just about myself. I replied to millie "yeah I wonder why all your followers well most of them all commented." I then turned off my phone while it kept blowing up.

I just left my phone on my bedside table then got up and went into the kitchen. "Shit." I said before grabbing a apple then running to the main room to turn on the Tv. To see what was on the news was a shock.

"Reported for being underaged twice even though nobody knows what she or he looks like but they have been apart of multiple hit shows and movies like stranger things, and a new upcoming movie The Hemingway Emerges, Nobody knows except the actors show this is but apparently A famous girl Millie bobby Brown..the Millie has tweeted on her Instagram page that her special friend is having a birthday tomorrow which is there next day of shooting Stranger things..Next on today's talk." I then turned off the TV to try and think.