Black Dragon's Leader.

Time skip after Christmas.

"So you want me to be one of the executives instead?"

"Yeah curtainly, it would be waste of such strength, not to mention that you used to be Black Dragon's leader,"

The room become silence after the mention. In this room, there's 2 males to be seen sit down, while the other 2 males standing behind one of the male that are sitting.

A laugh could be hear from the person who used to be Black Dragon's leader.

"You really are something else Hanagaki," Taiju said as he grin.

"So what's you're answer?" Takemichi asked.

"But before that, I have a question,"

"I'll answer but depends on the question, Taiju,"

"Alright, so what is you're real goal here?" Taiju asked, it can't be help that he's curious, not just him, but all of them are.

Takemichi didn't seem to like the idea to join Toman, but then again, here he is being the leader of Black Dragon.

"Hmmm, I could answer it, but depends on you're performance,"

"Depends on my performance huh, that's mean, I have to be the executive first before I get the answer," Taiju lean back.

Takemichi only silently take few sip from his cup. Looking at Takemichi like this, people would think that he's from rich family, especially from his sitting posture.

"Alright I agree,"

"That's great than," Takemichi put down the cup.

"So what are you planning on next, Hanagaki?"

"Inupi and Koko, keep the Black Dragon low profile as possible first, Taiju don't make any appearance until I say so, and don't reveal me as the leader,"

"Ok, but could you at least tell us why, Hanagaki?" Koko asked his leader.

"We need to make the Black Dragon's images unstable first, if not they might suspect me as the leader already,"