CHAPTER ONE : BENNYS BURGERS

The Blood...The screams...The power...The tears....The loss
that night changed everything for Me and My sister it ruined our lives even more than before . We knew there wasn't a way to fix it but we had each other and we were going to get through it .

But that was then and right now my mind was set on being free . "Zero" Eleven said as we both turn our heads to a small building . "Be quiet and don't let anyone see us" I said as we crouched down and began to take everything from the cupboards and the fries/chips "Hey !" A man's voice boomed and I looked forward and saw a man coming towards us "Eleven get behind me" I said and she griped onto my hand and hid her face in my back "Get out of-" he said but looked at me confused when he saw our tattoos and elevens hair . The restaurant soon shut and he gave us some food "so what are you names ?" He asked but I make eye contact with him and he gave me soft eyes so I gave in he sounded like a kind enough man .

I place my arm on the table and pull the Sleeve of my jacket off "Zero ?" He asked confused and I nod and whisper "eleven" as he looked at my sister "Where did you come from..? Your parents hurt you?" He asks but we're to busy scoffing down the food to talk . The man stood up and picked up a phone which caught my attention but I was too hungry to care . "Kids come Here" he said and we both jumped on the counter with the ice cream tubs in our Hands I was holding chocolate brownie while El had strawberry "you like it huh ?" He asked laughing at our faces "I called someone there gonna be here soon there gonna take care of you" he said and I shot my head up "no" I said but it was to late they knocked on the door "hey there in the-" he said but a bullet was shot through his head . "We gotta go !" I said and picked her up off the counter placed her down and bolted out the door together .

We ran as far as our legs would take us and I felt the rain patter on my hair I look up and smile at how much I have missed rain and I hear Elevens teeth clatter and pass her my jacket to put on and pick her onto my back which was no effort because of my powers .

"Should I stay or should I go ?"
I heard and looked around "what ?" Eleven asked "I heard something" I said as El jumped off my Back and then I saw a bike I looked at it confused I turned to look at Eleven but she wasn't there "Eleven !" I shout and run looking for her and see three boys staring at us .

AUTHORS NOTE:
hope u like the first chapter .Tell me if u have any good tips I could use