Chapter 1

"Young master! You need to stand still, otherwise I won't be able to fix your hair properly" said the lady who was trying to brush Izuku's hair, key word trying she was barely able to pull it through his hair and the small 5 year old child wasn't making it easy for her. After a few minutes she gave up, and moved on to his clothes.

Izuku Midoriya was from the Midoriya duchy, a dukedom that was less powerful only to the royal family of the Rirurith Empire, the most powerful on the continent, hence they were the second most powerful family on the continent, but little Izuku didn't exactly know this yet.

Well to day was Izuku's birthday and he was buzzing with excitement

"Miss Sofia?" Izuku asked
"yes young Master." The now Identified Sofia said.

"Will I be eating with mother and father today?"

"Off course you will" "Okay!" Said the little bean with a smile that rivaled the sun.

After he was dressed Izuku headed down stairs to the dining room, once there he went to his seat and sat down soon his mother, Inko Midoriya, came down and sat across from him. They start talking until Izuku's father, Hisashi Midoriya, came through the doors, both Izuku and Inko stopped talking and stood up, they both greeted him, that is until the doors were fully closed, the the two jumped hugging each other, the warm embrace lasted 30 seconds. After they all sat down at the table and made small talk, until breakfast arrived, it was pancakes, Izuku's hunny said
'happy birthday!'
Izuku blinded everyone with a smile and thanked the men who brought the food. The family ate the pancakes and talked until Izuku's instructor knocked on the door and entered the room

"Young master I know it's your birthday, buy you still have to practice your magic."

*
Yes, magic this is a world of swords and sorcery
*

"Okay Aizawa-sensei!" The happy child exclaimed.

They then headed to the training grounds after Izuku greeted his parents, at the training grounds there was a plethora of training equipment, near the equipment a man with blond hair and a cool looking staff stood working on some piece of equipment so deep in thought that he didn't notice the two people approach until the green haired child said

"What're you working on Yamada-sensei?"
The blond haired man now know as Yamada, jumped so high that he looked like a cat.

"Dear goodness Izuku, you scared me half to death!!" the man exclaimed, accidentally, using his magic and amplifying the volume of his voice almost defining the black haired man, Izuku had already covered his as to not get affected by his magic tutor's magic.

Izuku was in every sense of the word a genius, he was talented in swordsmanship and sorcery, and an incredibly  smart child he eceled in academics, he could easily out smart most adult nobles, in terms of magic he could easily cast wordless magic of 10th tier, his tutor, who is the only person who could beat Izuku in a fight of magic alone, is a 12th tier sorcerer. In terms of sword fighting, he is, again, only second to his tutor, who is a 10th rank swordsman, Izuku himself was a 9th rank swordsman.

How magic, magic tiers, swordsmanship ranks and how items are graded is what this part is about.
Magic is mainly divided into two sections, wordless and incantation casting, wordless casting is exactly what it seems, casting without incantation or magic circles, incantation casting is much easier and requires much less practice to master.
There are 15 tiers in magic,
The lowest tier, where most creatures begin when they're born, is first tier. The highest tier anyone has ever gotten to is 15th tier which was achieved by the demon lord five centuries ago, who was defeated by the almighty hero All Might who had the highest swordsmanship rank ever.
Swordsmanship is primarily split into 15 ranks, now since swordsmanship is fairly odd and there isn't exactly a way to measure it it is divided by either achievements, milestones, or how strong you are compared to someone else, so at first rank you learn how to properly swing your sword, at second rank you can last 15 blows from a third rank, at third rank you have to best a third rank, at fourth rank you have mastered the basic moves and can start embuing magic abilities into your sword, like fire attributes, ice attributes etc. at fifth rank you can use aura, and channel magic through your sword, the level of the magic depends on the tier of you magic power, sixth rank you can beat ant fifth rank or you can defeat a sixth, 7th rank you are ranked top 50 on the continent, 8th rank you are top 25 on the continent and have been granted permission to travel freely to any place on the entire continent, 9th rank you are top 10, at this point most would have been granted barony in their home land, and many would fight to capture that person to do thequalityir bidding, at 10th rank you are the strongest swordsman on the entire continent and could flatten an entire kingdom if you decided that you were bored.
Items go in grade 1-15 1 lowest rarity, highest rarity. The rarer the higher the quality.

Since today was Izuku's birthday Yamada decided to r 4him a present, Izuku's very own staff!! The thing that makes a staff special is the fact that a deciple only receives a staff once their master has nothing to teach, now this can also be a very sad thing, as that often means the master will leave because they have nothing more to teach, now that would have been the case but fortunately for Izuku Yamada and Aizawa are married so they will stay together and Yamada will only leave when Aizawa does.

But the big surprise would only come when at the ball  that would be held in Izuku's honor, but that isn't the only surprise...