Before I start...

This is entirely fiction. None of the characters I include in this story are real people and any similarities are completely coincidental. Anything I talk about or make references to in this story belong to their respective owners/managers/record labels/you get the picture! As much as I would love to own it all, I am not a multimillionaire (unfortunately)! If anything I write offends anyone or if anyone has any suggestions to improve my writing (because I am far from the best writer in the world) then please contact me and I'll either remove or edit the offensive parts or consider and maybe include any suggestions. If I do include any suggestions (if anyone reads this, which is unlikely!) I'll credit whoever gave me them at the top. Any tips are really, really welcome (seriously, I am a complete beginner here!). I will write about mental disorders such as depression here, which aren't to be taken lightly, but I won't mention anything like self harm or suicide if you are easily triggered by that stuff. If you are suffering from any of the previously mentioned problems, please please please contact or message me or somebody you trust so that you have somebody to vent to and talk to. So... yeah! Thanks for reading!