He's Sorry...

Snipe snapped the quirk cancelling handcuffs on Dabi quickly and held the gun to his head.

"Any last words, villain?" He spat.

The HPSC had ordered Snipe to kill Dabi on sight. And Snipe couldn't disobey them. He would've just tossed Dabi in prison, but he wasn't allowed.

Shoto's breath caught in his throat. "NO!" He screamed, breaking out of Iida's grasp.

"Todoroki! Stop!" Iida yelled.

Shoto didn't listen. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. "HE'S SORRY, HE'S SORRY, HE'S SORRY! HE'S SORRY!!"

Aizawa grabbed Shoto with his scarf. "Stop, Todoroki! You can't save him!"

"LET him GO!!" Shoto screamed, his voice breaking, with tears rolling down his face.

Dabi had deep wounds in his sides from fighting the pros and the blood flowed in little streams down his black jacket.

"Don't cry, Shoto." Dabi said, coughing up a bit of blood. "Hey, is Yumi still playing mother for you guys?"

Shoto sobbed. "Y-yeah."

"Tell Natsu I wished that I had stayed, ok?" Dabi smiled through the pain.

"...Ok" Shoto said reluctantly.

"And, little bro, I'm sorry I tried to kill you so many times. I guess I'm not a great older brother, now am I?"

Shoto didn't reply, just lowered his head, trying to stifle his increasing sobs.

"Tell mom I love her, and give our old man a slug in the face for me, Sho."

Snipe and Aizawa were staring at the villain and hero in training having a perfectly civil conversation. Aizawa wondered just what these two had been through.

"I love you."

"I love you too... Touya."

"Goodbye."

Snipe's finger tightened on the gun and he fired.

"NO!" Shoto yelled, breaking free from Aizawa's distracted grasp.

He ran forward, desperately trying to reach his brother.

Snipe let Dabi fall and watched Shoto catch him and sink down to his knees.

Shoto checked Dabi's pulse, refusing to believe he was dead.

"No..." He whispered.

He put his head down and screamed.

It was a scream filled with pain that could be heard miles around. Tears came to Snipe's eyes but he wiped them away quickly.

All of class 1-A were tearing up, shocked about everything that had just happened.

Endeavor, who had only been notifed a minute ago about what was happening, and rushed to the fight zone, stopping in his tracks when he heard a scream of, "TOUYAAAAAA!!" And his eyes widened.

"No... No no no no!"

THE END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I just killed my own comfort character... I'm not ok. I'm gonna go cry in a corner now. Bye, my mentally unstable readers!)