Chapter 1

It was 12 o'clock and Olive had just woken up from a deep sleep. They went on their
phone to see if Tommy had sent any messages to them :

Boyfriend™️

Hii Olive! Sorry to sent a messenge at 3am. I just wanted to let you know that i decided to come to America to visit you! And I just got on an airplane. The flight is about 9 hours long so I should be in Florida in about 12 o'clock. See you then Girlfriend™️

That sounds great hope to see you then Boyfriend™️

Olive was surprised knowing that Tommy would be in America and meet them for the first time. It was already 12:08 when Olive checked the time. They quickly did they're braids and put other clothes on. It would be weird to go to the airport with your sleeping clothes on, right? They quickly ran out the door towards they're car and turned it on. Tommy had mentioned an airport where he would arrive if he'd go to America. To that exact airport Olive went.

At the same time with Tommy :

"Oh man, where could Olive be? It has been 20 minutes, I mean I hope they'll be here soon", Said Tommy waiting for Olive to arrive. He heard a loud scream from the left :"TOMMMYYYYYYYYY". Tommy quickly turned left to see Olive waving at him. Olive rushed towards Tommy with a big smiley face wanting to hug him tight. As Olive was running closer to Tommy and almost hugging him, he quickly put down his bags and hugged Olive tight. It was the best moment for both Tommy's and Olive's life's.

Tommy and Olive had drove over 20 minutes back to Olive's house. At least they're house wasn't not that far from the airport. "Soo, how's it been in the UK?" Olive asked. "It's been normal as always. Nothing new coming up", Tommy Answered. "There's nothing new here in Florida either. It's just always the same", Olive talked while driving.

They finally arrived at Olive's house. Tommy liked the house very much, even tho he hadn't seen it from the inside yet. Tommy grabbed his bags as Olive was unlocking the door. "Welcome in!", Olive said with a happy face. Tommy loved the house, it was like it would be he's dream house. "THIS HOUSE IS SO COOL!!", he said with a surprised face. "Thank you, I just got this and I love it too!", said Olive. Tommy turned at Olive with a straight face : "Fish". "Fish", answered Olive trying not to laugh. It was death silent, until Tommy burst out laughing. Olive couldn't hold it in any longer and started laughing too.

„I think now it's time to show you around the house", said Olive after they stopped laughing. "I would love to see it fully", Tommy said while being exited. It took about 30-50 minutes to fully show the house to Tommy. The rest of the time they were talking about what they would do the next day. After chatting for over 2 hours and eating food it was time that they wanted to sleep. They changed they're clothes and went to sleep. "Good night Tommy", Olive said with a sweet voice before entering they're room. "Good night Olive", Tommy said with a tired but sweet voice.

"Good Morning Tommy" Said Olive happily after seeing Tommy walking out of the room he slept in. "Good Morning to you too Olive", Tommy says with a bit sleepy but nice voice. "How did you sleep?" "I think it was better than ever before!", Tommy said being surprised himself. "Well that's good to hear! I slept good too! Do you usually sleep this long? I mean it's almost 1pm now and I'm still making breakfast." "I usually don't sleep this much, but today I slept longer than usually should. I mean it was a deep sleep too." Tommy took two plates and put them on the counter to help Olive with the food. " thank you Tommy!", Olive said as they put the food on the plates. They both ate all of they're food. "Thanks Olive for cooking this AMAZING meal!". "No problem! I usually cook for only myself because I live alone. It's pretty lonely here too." "Well I'm glad I'm here now!" Tommy said happily. "Yesss that's cool!" Olive answered to Tommy. They got up the table and left to put on they're clothes. Tommy finished first, I mean hes a boy. He waited next to the front door ready to go. About 3 minutes later Olive came out of they're room : "sorry for letting you wait so long", "Don't worry, I came here like 4 minutes ago", Tommy said with a smile. "So what are we going first?", Tommy asked Olive. "Hmmmmm.... I know let's have it! Wait but it's a waste of time?". "No it's not! Getting 8 fish isn't a waste of time." Tommy said with a weird tone. "My brain is broken" Olive said almost laughing out loud. Tommy couldn't last a second. And again they started laughing.

Olive and Tommy were in the car,driving to the pet shop. When they finally arrived they saw how many pets there were. They were so surprised that they wanted to get all of the pets and fish. "Okay 8 fish Tommy!", Olive said watching Tommy walking around the shop. "Okay where ar-" Tommy said as olive cut him off : "Here!!".