Niall-VERY DIRTY CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 ~

The next morning after you had the greatest sex of your life, you were a bit sore. You checked your phone for messages. Your parents told you to be safe. You giggled softly.

Who knew Niall was so rough. You woke up. Niall wasn't in bed, but there was rose petals on your bed, leading down the hallway into the kitchen. You slip on his shirt and boxers. You smell the sweet aroma of pancakes and eggs. You smile to see that the mess of the fajitas was all clean and a beautiful table was set of mouth watering food. You peek your head around the corner, and see Niall cooking. You smile an walk in. He turns around.

"Good morning, love <3." He says grabbing you by your waist as he runs his hands up and down your back.

"Good morning, sex monkey." You playfully say, while laughing.

"Just to let you know, that was the best night ever!" He says caressing the waves in your hair.

You grin at him. He serves you some food at you gulp it down like you haven't eaten in ages. You go to the bathroom and take a shower. Your bathroom has a shower with clear glass, that you can see through. You lightly pull off the shirt and boxers of Niall's, you could still smell the aroma of his seductive scent. It sent chills through your body. You turn on the water in the shower. You look at your body and notice you have some bruises from last night. You grin and lightly rub them. You step in the shower. The hotness of the shower fills the bathroom with steam. You wet yourself down. You turn around to see Niall, naked, standing with his head leaning against the panel of the door, just staring at your body.

"Babe, can we... You know? Do "it" again?" He says biting his lip.

You grin and lead him towards you. He steps in the shower with you and he starts to stuff his tongue down your throat. Your guys tongues were mixing together passionately. He sits down on the built in chair and he places you lightly on top of him. You rub your hands on his chest moving all the way down to the tip of his shaft. He lightly moans. He then, without protection, places you on top of him. You move your hips side to side. Up and down. The pleasure pulsed all through your body. You begin to moan very load. Screaming his name.

"(Y/N), I.. Love.. You" he says moaning through each of his words in his deep Irish accent.

"I..." You say, but can't finish your words because you just orgasmed.

The room was really steamy now. You and Niall were glued to each other. Your legs wrapped around his waist. The water trickling down your back made the pleasure even more desirable. Running your fingers through his tangled blonde hair. Everything was perfect. You loved him, he loved you. Life was exceptional.

Chapter 3?

Description- after everything you guys had, something terrible happened.