Chapter 1

Chad Pov

I walk out of class rushing to get my backpack! I needed to get to the bus, and QUICK! I had a date tonight! I know right? A date at 14? Well, it's true. I had this date with a girl named Karen. She was so pretty! And really nice and funny. Anyways, getting off topic!

I ran out the front doors pushing past the Vice Principal and running straight for the bus! He's yelling at me of course, because you know. There not enough room or some shit like that. I hop on the bus and the bus driver takes off.

I sit in a seat and take my binder out if my backpack. I need to finish a math assignment for Mrs. Bower. My crazy teacher. Don't ask.

I finish my homework and shove it back in my binder. Completely ignoring the fact that I crumpled up the page. Whatever. I go searching through my bag looking for my journal. But it's not here. What? It's gotta be here. I has to be!

"Fuck!!!!!" I yell way to loud!

All the little kids are staring at me now. This isn't good. Maybe I just taught them a new word. Uh oh. What if they go and say that to their mom and dads.

"Don't ever repeat that! Or I'll beat the crap out of you! Got it?!?" I say aggressively.

They all nod their heads and go back to doing whatever they were doing before. But still, I don't have my journal!

That thing has all my personal info in it! Even somethings I'm not proud of! Like the dead section! It. A section in my book where I right some really mean things about some people I don't like in it.

If someone finds that book and reads it. I'm fucked. Especially if its someone in the book. Like Carrol, or Steave , or worse. Mrs. Bower.

I gotta get that book back! Before my date! But how? I live like 30 minutes away from the school just on a buss drive. And I can't really walk!

"Damit!" I tell even louder then the last time.

Everyone is staring at me again.. I kinda tone down my voice to a gentle, calm tone.

"Don't repeat that either.."