Build another 1/?

They only have one that they BUILT not make. He is only a few months and he can sit up.

✨️I shall begin✨️
_______________________________________
It was late at night and moon was on his night shift while sun was trying to settle down luner after he fell face first on the floor. After a few minutes, sun finally got to settle down  luner but sun fell asleep still holding luner. Moons night shift was over and he seen sun leaned on the bed with luner. Moon just smiled and covered them both with the blanket not even to bother waking both of them up,moon fell asleep next to both of them.

It was the next day and sun was up thinking of something. Something she never thought of before. She just decided to forget about it and tried to think of something she can do before luner wakes up. In a few hours, sun does have to go to help out the glamrocks with a few things. Sun heard a luner make a little noise from the bed. Sun saw that he was starting to wake by moving around a lot. Before sun even though, he grabbed  luner and sat back down on the bed. It has been a few minutes until  luner was fully awake. I saw that almost every five minutes, luner would yawn  a bit.

Sun's pov:

I can see that luner had a bad dream by scanning him. That's why he's been yawning so much. Before I did anything, I saw luner's eye lids were getting heavy. He then did one last yawn and fell asleep in my arms. [Yes moon was already up organizing  things]. I couldn't help it but scream in my head because how cute it was. So I just stood up and put him down on the bed and covered him with the blanket. "Oh fudge I need to meet up with the glamrocks in a few minutes!" I said  getting things. "Where are you meeting them at?" Moon asked me while he was sitting down. "I'm meeting them at the stage. Do you wanna come help out?" I asked him while I dropped something. "No thanks, I'll stay here and watch luner. I don't want him by himself" He said. "If you insist. Now I gotta go I'll see you boys later!". I then pushed open the wooden doors and walked out.

Moons pov:

" I'll see you boys later!" Sun said as she walked out the doors. I just sat there and shrugged, I looked at luner. He was sleeping on his which was really cute to see him like that. I thought of making a play pin for luner only if sun would like that. It has been and hour and luner woke up streching out his arms. I got up and started to rub his back. It sounded like he was about to cry a bit. After a few minutes luner started to giggle and... he just spit up on the floor. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped his mouth. After that incident happened I clean up the spit up on floor. As soon I got done I sighed in relief. I got and turned around and see luner staring at Me dead in the eyes  and he started to scare me a bit. I picked him up and took him down to the ballpit. When I put him down  on the ground he just flopped on his stomach staring at the ground. I thought he was bored,so I just waited for something. It has been 2 hours and sun came back from helping the glamrocks.

Sun's pov:

I came back from helping the others and I was exhausted after helping out the others. I went up to the balcony  and flopped on the bed. My face was buried in the covers. "So? How did it go? Moon asked. "It went well. I'm just so tired from on the stuff I had to move" I said while my head was still in the bed. Luner was next to me and he grabbed one of my rays and tugged  on it.

_______________________________________

That is the end and there will be a part 2 soon!

This took me hours to create and this messed up Moons pov so I had to  retype his. So their will be more soon!  

✨️ Bye! ✨️