Aeniah's Blog

{In this story when a sentence is in between two brackets such as [these] that means that the characters are typing on a phone, computer, or in a book. Brackets that look like (this) mean that the character is thinking and not actually saying it. This is more of a visual for me to remember and help the author.}

[The world that I live in is called Earth. You might have heard of it... because you live on it as well...]

"What the Joelson are you talking about Aeniah?" My friend, Emery, asked as he read over my shoulder as I typed our story on a blog I just made that hour.
Rolling my eyes, I turned in my chair and faced my brother, "I don't know Emery!" I threw up my arms and jumped out of the chair. I stomped across the cheap motel room and flopped on one of the ripped-up twin beds. I was already on edge from the night before and not having slept in a thirty seventy–two hour span time wasn't helping my mood either. "I told you I'm no good at writing about stuff!"
Spain got off his bed and took the seat, he hit the delete key on the laptop. "It's just hard to believe that a girl who gave a speech in multiple mass crowds and in different languages," Emery glanced at me curiously, " would have such a hard time writing her own family history."
I reluctantly sat up and went to the pathetic kitchen, that was really just a table with a coffee maker on it and a bucket with a small plastic bottle of water for a sink. I turned on the coffee munchie, with the coffee maker warming up I grabbed the small bottle of water and pored it into the pot.
"Talking and writing are two different things entirely." I said tiredly, "one has to do with the left side of your brain and the other has to do with your right side of the brain." I gave Emery a smirk, " not that you use any of yours."  Emery just seemed amused and twisted his chair to face the laptop.
I lifted the coffee pot up to have the water line on my eye level. I realized that I wasn't going to have coffee for the next twelve hours and the exhaustion sweep over me leaving me barely able to reach my bed.
As if feeling what I was feeling, Emery got up from the seat and quickly walked to me. Before I could say anything, Emery lifted me up like a baby and carried me to the bed.
I didn't even feel when I hit my pellow.