📱Seokjin❤️‍🔥

@famousmodel_jin

Back to seoul.
Completed the fashion week of chanel in Paris. You will see the new styles and design. Please wait for that.
Thankyou fans for supporting us.
PS : i am so tried but still start working on new project.

789,678
Comment's -

Jinniemybaby - I can't wait to see the design baby.

Chanelboy_jin - congratulations love

Jin_wwhyousucks - crossdress jin you sucks.

Whore_jin - just die jin

View more comments

🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️🖇️

Jin pov -

Hey guys, I am wwh model of chanel Kim Seokjin. I am so happy to meet you guys and tell you about myself.
So,

I came in seoul 5 years back by winning the online competition of chanel. I got first position and they sponser me. At start it was little difficult but slowly with the help of my mentors and staff I reach where I am today. My parents didn't support me as I am gay and cross dress but when I started gaining fame and name they come back. I was so happy but got to know that they are here just for money so I basically disowned them.hehehe strange right but ya that's the truth.

I am pretty much well settle as i am having a house and car and bank balance. I travel a lot.

Friends are not in my list as they all are fake just to have me for fame and name. Relationships, I do have one serious but again the same reason so i dumped him. Well single in love and friendship.

That was it. Hope to see you again.
Bye.