Introduceing

Lena's POV

Hi. My name is Ahn Lena. I have a mom and little brother who lives in the state. I have been a trainee in JYP for 2 year. I miss my best friend in LA. Their name are Lily, Nina, Crystal, and Aqua. But me and 6mix are gonna debuts soon. 6mix is a girl band who will debuts soon. The members are

Sunmi's POV

Lena!! I have an exciting news. You will be in my MV," moon light ". You will rap. We get to be in the same song.

Lena's POV

Really!!!!???? Omg!! Unnie, I'm so happy. Unnie, when will the MV get shooted? And I really wanna know how I'm gonna rap. I got to go tell got7. Bye thanks, wait, let's go together unnie. We went to got7's practice room but they weren't there. We waited. Unnie Sunmi brought her self camera. She asked me who am I and I was like," my name is Ahn Lena ". Sunmi is the closest person I am I'm JYP entertainment. I am close to 6mix but Sunmi unnie is a sunbaenim to me and she is a role model to me. Then Got7 came in. And Sunmi asked Got7 what they think of her and Jackson answered," nothing" and then Unnie Sunmi was like," yo want a peice of me, jackson?", then everybody laughed. Jr. added," you are very nice and beautiful". She was like," uh... Thanks Jr.". Got7 are like my little bro. Yeah, I'm older than them. I was born in 1993. I am older than Mark about 5 months. My birthday is on June 16. But I look younger then him right? Yeah Mark is important to me too because he helped me when I came to JYP entertainment. He is from LA just like me but his nationality is Taiwanese/American but mine is Korean/American. Mark is really handsome, nice, happy, fun, and enjoyable. He is so nice to me. I feel like he is my brother. Well, all of Got7 members. Then we told them I was gonna be in Unnie Sunmi's MV. I was gonna rapp and the Mark gave me a high 5. We celebrated. I went back to 6mix and told them what was happening. Wait forgot to introduce you to my members. Dahyun was in Got7 song called Stop Stop Stop it. If you are a Got7 fan then you will know who she is because she was the girl who was in it. Sana is the girl who was in Got7 song's A, she was the waitress. They went to Malaysia to film it. She is Japanese. She is beautiful right? Ah Dahyun too. I was in Got7 song too. In girls girls girls, I was just a background character. All of the members in 6mix was in girls girls girls. And the main girl who was in Girls girls girls was Naeon. Aren't all of my members so beautiful. The other is are Jeonyeon, Jisoo, and Minyoung. They are my third family. My first is my mom and my brother, the second is High5, High5 is my friends is LA. And the third is 6mix. And my fourth is JYP entertainment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I wrote this story because I am a fan of Got7 and there was like a lot of people saying that there was wanna be a new girl group in JYP Entertainment that was gonna be called 6mix. And Lena is actually a real person. She lived in LA too. An she is 21 years old just like Mark from Got7. But June 16 is not her birthday. I didn't know so I just made it up. So please comment and vote if you can. Thank you