Chapter One (P 2)-Punishment

Katie growled and grabbed a hold of my hips, stopping my movements. Her nails dug into my skin, making me whimper.

She muttered something under her breath and slapped my ass again. I moaned and she did it again.

"Stop making fucking sounds!" She shouted and slapped me again. I heard a swish and looked up to see Katie was holding a large, blue vibrator. I bit my lip and sir press another moan.

"If you want to cum so bad," she whispered into my ear. "You could've just asked." She slammed the vibrator deep inside me and I cried out in pleasure and relief. Not letting me adjust for a second, she pounded the toy in and out of me with a new rhythm.

My jaw slacked and fell open. Using this to her advantage, Katie shoved a gag into my open mouth.

"There we go." She murmured.

Then I felt a sharp pain against my butt. Then another, and another. Both Katie's spanking and the vibrator (now on low) was bringing me quickly towards the edge. My clit grew sensitive and my legs shook. I moaned into the gag again and the knot inside me exploded.

I did one final shudder and my orgasm was complete. I sighed and relaxed. But Katie never stopped pumping. In fact, she went faster. I whimpered as she slapped my ass once more.

Katie muttered, "When are you going to learn? How many should I do, slut? Let's see, how many rules did you break?" We both looked at the board. "Ah, all four. Alright, then four orgasms it is."

I groaned and felt the tip of the vibrator jam against my G-spot. Curses would've escaped my lips if I didn't had a gag.

I broke down and cummed on the toy once again.

Slowly, I felt the toy pull out and jolted when It brushed my sensitive clit. I thought maybe she felt bad and was done. But no.

Instead she slammed her fingers into me. I moaned loudly and she slapped me again. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

My eyes widened at Katie's tone, and I clamped my jaw tighter onto the gag. Her fingers pumped quickly and repeatedly shoved against that one spot.

After I finally got my last orgasm over, Katie ripped the gag out and spanked me once more. I whimpered and she flipped me over. She hovered over me and attached her lips to mine.

She whispered. "Are you okay, babe?"

I nodded and relaxed into the bed. She flopped down next to me. As she wrapped her arms around me, I realized I didn't have my handcuffs on. I looked at my wrists and saw red marks around them.

Katie took both hands and kissed each mark. "Have you learned your lesson?"

I slightly gasped and nodded. She chuckled and snuggled her head Ito my neck.

We both fell asleep with our legs mixed.
------------
Comment please!