Chapter 1 | Deja Vu

Mouse got a feeling of deja vu when she entered the mansion with Spray Paint, and a horrible feeling that something bad was about to happen.. She managed to push it aside though and got dragged by him to the buffet. Hard to believe that barely a couple hours ago he had been thrown out of the bar while singing.

She looked at the other objects there, The smallest was certainly the Sketchpad, he was interested in the food too, and he had arrived with the Speaker, who was unconscious.. Oh, probably because of that grand entrance her and Spray Paint made..
There were three others there two, a Top Hat and GPS, though both had left when Spray Paint and Mouse had begun to eat.
Lastly.. there was that Ring.. They hadn't seemed to come with anyone and were by themself, but when their eyes locked with Mouse's for a brief second all she felt was sheer terror. It was like she'd witnessed a murder.

She turned back to Spray Paint, having been eating the entire time, "Boy, am I stuffed! I don't think I have room for dessert you know!" She said to him, a gleeful expression crossing her face, to which he grabbed a bowl of ice cream next to her, "Well I do!" She looked at the bowl, there was some sort of string attached to it. He said something with his mouth full of ice cream, and Mouse didn't hear him clearly. She was about to ask when the floor started to rumble.

"Hey! Where's the floor?" The sketchpad asked, like he was in some sort of show. As they were falling Mouse tried to scream but it was like no sound came out. Then she blacked out. When she woke up she saw two other objects near her, Sketchpad and Ring.
"Oh geez! I sure hope Speaker's Ok!" Sketchpad rung out before his walkie-talkie beeped, "Speak of the devil!" Then he began to blabber off to Speaker on it. But Mouse wasn't focussing on that, she wasnt sure she could.. It was muffled, though she was standing next to him, and Ring seemed to be in another world as well.

Suddenly Sketchpad's voice became clearer,
"Ok! Let's go find everyone!"
"That's.. a good idea.." She agreed.
"You know, I had to find people once." Sketchpad stated, completely out of the blue.
Ring hadn't said a word yet, other then a comment when Mouse and Spray Paint had arrived..
So they began along the halls until.. until..
Mouse didn't see this part, all she remembered was turning the corner.. then blacking out..

Suddenly so much came at once, finding Speaker dead, then GPS too, and Top Hat and Spray Paint trying to kill her and Ring and the explosion killing him and Sketchpad..

Then black.