First day

Summer break has went by so fast and now I'm going back to school where I get to see my enemy's/bullies,wonderful. Me Sam and Colby used to be best friends,they used to be these sweet shy band nerds I was the only one who would talk to them but they decided just just cut me out and turn into dicks.When I wake up I see two notifications from Snapchat on my phone. "Colby Brock sent you a snap" and "Sam Golbach sent you a snap" I opened Colby's first and it read "hey loser can't wait to see you today;)I'm gonna ruin your reputation" I don't know what that ment so I just went on and opened Sams. "Me and Colby have something planned;)better watch your back Olivia" ok now I'm a little scared because over summer break I went to a bunch of parties and at some of the partiesI may or may not have hooked up with a few guys. I have to go to school though so I just ignore it and get dressed.This is my outfit.

My school doesn't give a shit what you wear as long as you wear something

My school doesn't give a shit what you wear as long as you wear something.I'm a little nervous to go to school but I have to.I walked downstairs,skipped breakfast and grabbed my keys.

~skip to school~

I walked in and everyone started laughing at me.As I walked to my locker I could see faint writing and pictures.when I got close enough and saw pictures of me and all the guys I hooked up with along with writing that said "look we have our very own school slut" I started to cry and ran off to the bathroom but I bumped into someone.Sam,of course. "hey Olivia"he said with a smirk. "Why do you and Colby hate me sam?!I didn't do anything to you!" I screamed cried at him and his expression dropped. He'd never seen me cry over something they did so he knew they fucked up this time. "Olivia we're so-"sorry doesn't cut it this time sam!" I got up since I fell down and ran to the bathroom. "Olivia wait!" Sam yelled at me while chasing me but I ignored him.

Sams POV

I've always liked Olivia but Colby didn't know that but for some reason he just loved to torture her and made me do it to.I had no idea what he had planned all I knew is that he wanted me to send a mean snap to her so when I saw her crying I knew we fucked up.And yes I'm saying we because I'm a part of this too. I had to act like Colby when at school and when I saw Olivia I was grinning because I saw that she saw whatever Colby did. But when she started scream crying and balling her eyes out my expression dropped. "Why do you and Colby hate me Sam?!I didn't do anything to you!" I've never seen her cry before so I knew 100%the we fucked up bad. "Olivia we're so-" I was cut off by her screaming at me again. "Sorry doesn't cut it this time!"she got back up and ran to the bathroom and I chased after her "Olivia wait!" But she ignored me as I was running I bumped into Colby. "Dude what the fuck did you do?!" I was pissed at him. "I made it know that shes a slut." He doesn't know how I feel about her so I tried to calm down to keep the suspicion down. "Why?why do you hate her so much?" "She's just a easy to pick one slut,why do care anyways?" He raised his eyebrow at me. "I don't but I've never seen her cry before especially like that! You fucked up!" "Wait what?!She's crying?" "Yeah she is!ALL. BECAUSE. OF. YOU!" I poked him in between words but he just started laughing. "DUDE THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" But he just kept laughing. "That's it.I'm done,I'm not your friend anymore." He stopped laughing at that. "Wait sam,no.Your everything I have" (if you know,you know) "you should have thought about that before you decided to be a dick especially to our best friend!She was the only one who would talk to us when we were alone,when we were outcast,THE LOCAL BAND NERDS!But YOU decided it would be fun to cut the one person who cared for us out so now I'm cutting you out!bye Colby."

Word Count:759